e34 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
SEN5241 said:
1. 2 ignition coils (Bremi) + spark plug sockets - changed by workshop - RM400
2. 4 ignition coils (Bremi) + spark plug sockets - DIY change - RM522
3. Valve cover gasket - RM150
4. Valve cover rubber seals - RM150
5. Spark plugs - RM150
See...for 2 coils workshop charged you RM400, DIY for 4 coils cost you RM522... :shot:

Hey Beamer lovers,

I'm looking to get some spare parts for my recently acquired 520i yr-1990 2.0L. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy spare parts around KL and Selangor please?

At the moment I'm looking for:

• a window motor and regulator for the drivers door
  • a front bottom (skirting)
  • top front bumper
  • Rear bumper (top)
  • Drivers side wiper arm
  • Throttle - but not sure what parts at the moment ( Body / housing / potentiometer)
Any ideas would be very helpful and so would an idea on what I should be paying for each of the parts.

Thank you

gypsyqueen said:
Hey Beamer lovers,

I'm looking to get some spare parts for my recently acquired 520i yr-1990 2.0L. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy spare parts around KL and Selangor please?

At the moment I'm looking for:

• a window motor and regulator for the drivers door
  • a front bottom (skirting)
  • top front bumper
  • Rear bumper (top)
  • Drivers side wiper arm
  • Throttle - but not sure what parts at the moment ( Body / housing / potentiometer)
Any ideas would be very helpful and so would an idea on what I should be paying for each of the parts.

Thank you
I also like to know where I can maintain rear bumper. no body can help?? ;) :67:

Insured By Mafia said:
Anakin, i've seen your beast in Uncle Wong's workshop..datz a beauty man...!!!
Hi Mafia...are you the one with the E60?...why laa they never mention about Uncle Wong's place before? Seems that lot of otais send their car there..

Anakin, naaah that wasnt me..i own an E46..i came only once to see Uncle Wong..while chatting, i told him this car looks very familiar..and he told me dat beast is yours..
i think he was troubleshooting your car for some engine vibration issue..not really sure..
Yea, i wonder the same thing..Uncle Wong is very nice person and very knowledgeable too..best part is, he only does bimmers and "one man show" guy..!!
I'll be visiting him soon, having issue with fluctuating rpm..suspect vacuum leak..

Hi Anakin, I am reading this thread from page 1 till page 19..... is it that you bought another E34 after you sold your old E34?

pumpkin76 said:
Hi Anakin, I am reading this thread from page 1 till page 19..... is it that you bought another E34 after you sold your old E34?
Yea...dunno how la..buy...sell...buy again..while others upgrading, me still with e34..sigh! :stupid:

pumpkin76 said:
Yea...dunno how la..buy...sell...buy again..while others upgrading, me still with e34..sigh! :stupid:

Top Bottom