Convoy for HPC Track Day this Sunday

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALBundy

Founding Member
I understand that plenty of forum members are taking part in the track day, as instructors and also as participants. Anyone interested in a convoy to the track? Meet at KLIA toll 8am?? :)

Instructors and organisers would be need to be there earlier than that...

er.. i wanna cum..why so early ? have breakfast at dengkil rest area ?

pussy;207503 said:
er.. i wanna cum..why so early ?

Everyone also wanna cum, but hopefully never early.

HPC instructors briefing start at 8, so we have to be there before 8. BMW Chief Instructor can arrive fashionably late with a full stomach.

OSFlanker;207518 said:
BMW Chief Instructor can arrive fashionably late with a full stomach.

To puke inside R3 Plotong? he he he CABUT! :D

Bundy, 8 am sounds good.

I'm thinking of heading out around 7:15 from Sungai Buloh. Should take about 40 mins to get to KLIA toll. Maybe I'll get breakfast at home and make my way to Sepang. On an early sunday morning, should be able to get there with ease. Wanna meet before after the Damansara toll so we can do some highway runs ;)

RedZ4;207547 said:
Bundy, 8 am sounds good.

I'm thinking of heading out around 7:15 from Sungai Buloh. Should take about 40 mins to get to KLIA toll. Maybe I'll get breakfast at home and make my way to Sepang. On an early sunday morning, should be able to get there with ease. Wanna meet before after the Damansara toll so we can do some highway runs ;)

Cool...seeya. but pls drive safely. Mr.Sandman working oso on Sunday especially the Elite highway South Bound.:cool:

i dunno.. but zog, we meet up first to have fukuteh ? my belanja.. also call your yellow bird friend..

Shucks! I'll only be back from Ipoh at about 3 am, so don't think I can even wake up at 8 am. I'm quite keen to chekkid out tho. Can I come later? Do I need special pass? Can I park at Paddock? What time does the track sessions end?

Instructors must be at the briefing by 8am, no fukuteh for Zoggee! But do not despair, I have arranged for Seremban siew pau to arrive later in the day - from Seremban!

Also, Team A1GP will be there on Sunday too. Zoggee, why don't you challenge Alex Yoong to a game of chicken on track?

pussy;207788 said:
i dunno.. but zog, we meet up first to have fukuteh ? my belanja.. also call your yellow bird friend..

ok..cos 14th Mile BKT opens at 7 am. come...come..!!!

BKT at Puchong 14thMile at before going to Sepang???
how?:cool:

Guys...

Here's a map...by our friend Kenny G to Sepang South Track.

See you guys there.:cool:

BKT Sounds EXCELLENT!!

Okie....where and what time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the rest, meet at KLIA Toll from 7.45 to 8am. :)

ALBundy;207988 said:
BKT Sounds EXCELLENT!!

Okie....where and what time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the rest, meet at KLIA Toll from 7.45 to 8am. :)

Meet up at PNDC at 7 am la....:cool:

Woah having BKT so early is going to be hard.
I'm not a lorry driver... and PNDC is a little out of my direction. that means I have to wake up even earlier.
Sorry zoggee, don't think I can join for BKT. Hmmm... I wonder if I can tah-pau this?
So see you all at the track.

ALBundy;207493 said:
I understand that plenty of forum members are taking part in the track day, as instructors and also as participants. Anyone interested in a convoy to the track?

Meet at KLIA toll 8am?? :)

alrite man.... cya.. meet u at centrepoint 1st... :)

It's going to be a busy track day. We have abt 140 cars running on track for the whole day.

Sorry guys...the BKT restaurant will only be open at 8 am. looks like I eat dim sum at Bandar Puteri only.

Top Bottom