AFOS this Sunday

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think alot either had bad experience or heard abt bad experience having the car displayed bcos at the end of the day u cannot watch the race bcos u have to watch ur car....

well.. it was a great even...i went with 11 cars... displayed all of them and we had fun looking at the races... carrera race was awesome...

and cars were safe... last year i was there with BCM... and no problems with out cars being displayed!

ya man...where got issues with cars being displayed?
i nvr heard anything untoward about cars displayed there and this years afos there were close to 600 cars from car clubs displayed there and no complain from them also....

it was an awesome sight to c so many car clubs coming in a convoy!
caused a bit of a jam though!hehehe

its not like people go and purposely scratch ur car , I had friends who came back with scratches all over due to spectators drooling over the car and unknowingly scratching it with their bag, jeans and so on.

hi guys,
what is this AFOS all about? where is it? when is it? Sorry i very blur!!!! can i displayed my car if i want?

tyke;211970 said:
ya man...where got issues with cars being displayed?
i nvr heard anything untoward about cars displayed there and this years afos there were close to 600 cars from car clubs displayed there and no complain from them also....

it was an awesome sight to c so many car clubs coming in a convoy!
caused a bit of a jam though!hehehe

It was a great Sunday. Good job Tyke and thanks for the hospitality. Just a short note for those who didnt show up. Tyke here made an effort to extend this gesture by providing burgers, cold drinks and a comfy air conditioned hospitality suite only for BMW and Vios owners. Sadly BCM didnt show up at all. It was a great day as all the car clubs as they got together and mingled. It was like a gigantic car enthusiasts day out. For the very few lucky ones they managed to get a ride in a 250bhp rally prepared 4WD putra and for one lucky dude, he got to drive it all day... hehehehehe......:D. Hopefully next year we get more participation.

Kudos to the AFOS team.

p.s - aiyo ! guys... dont bash XXX lah.. he means well one. Vote for him for next president ahhh...:p Like everyone at the AFOS on sunday, lets all be freinds lah...

kudos to tyke for his great job

SIR sith hope nx year we cld plan ahead lah ya bro

sithwarrior;212004 said:
It was a great Sunday. Good job Tyke and thanks for the hospitality. Just a short note for those who didnt show up. Tyke here made an effort to extend this gesture by providing burgers, cold drinks and a comfy air conditioned hospitality suite only for BMW and Vios owners. Sadly BCM didnt show up at all. It was a great day as all the car clubs as they got together and mingled. It was like a gigantic car enthusiasts day out. For the very few lucky ones they managed to get a ride in a 250bhp rally prepared 4WD putra and for one lucky dude, he got to drive it all day... hehehehehe......:D. Hopefully next year we get more participation.

Kudos to the AFOS team.

p.s - aiyo ! guys... dont bash XXX lah.. he means well one. Vote for him for next president ahhh...:p Like everyone at the AFOS on sunday, lets all be freinds lah...

hi guys it seems that i miss the AFOS yesterday..... when will it be held again? it seems like an interesting event!!!!

beemers3;212031 said:
hi guys it seems that i miss the AFOS yesterday..... when will it be held again? it seems like an interesting event!!!!

It's a yearly event. Do join us for other upcoming get togethers ya.. there will be one this coming Sunday

AFOS Pic

Here are some of the AFOS 2007 Sepang... BimmersClub, BMW Club Malaysia, UDMOwners and others ie VIOS Club, Mitsu Lancer Club, Satria GTI etcs

Top Bottom