Compilation of problems of F30 u encountered

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
logicdy, I read the user manual it says water condensation is "normal"

bro charcoal, call me crazy but i'm thinking of 328i:wink:

logicdy,

Nope, I don't have that fogging issue (thankfully). Probably it is the rubber seal at the edge that is not properly seated in. Since it has been raining almost everyday, it is a perfect timing to bring your car to the service centre to have the technician look at it, as he is able to see for himself the fogging

F30;778330 said:
logicdy, I read the user manual it says water condensation is "normal"

bro charcoal, call me crazy but i'm thinking of 328i:wink:
ha ha Bro F30 you're seduced by the power and obviously all these problems seems not an issue at all:top:

I don't have such an issue on my car these past few days during the rain (or at least I did not notice!). Will check again tomorrow morning. Too lazy to go downstairs to check now.

Wolfdire;778397 said:
ha ha Bro F30 you're seduced by the power and obviously all these problems seems not an issue at all:top:

bro F30, that's the spirit...but you make me re-think of my booking of 320i...hehehe

charcoal;778477 said:
bro F30, that's the spirit...but you make me re-think of my booking of 320i...hehehe

i highly recommend 328i not only the power but the pairing with sports auto gb makes the whole difference. on surface both are 8sp auto but drive feeling is day and night. in sport mode or ds, the gearshifts are so quick going back to normal 8sp auto box feels 'lazy'

moral of story - never accept 328i loaner - poison !

i went back last thurs to claim my seat frames and also the non aligned center garnish. yest i called up and follow up again. guess what AB said?

they said, my car's chassis not reg in their system yet thus they unable to order the parts.

what a joke huh?

jan999;778524 said:
i went back last thurs to claim my seat frames and also the non aligned center garnish. yest i called up and follow up again. guess what AB said?

they said, my car's chassis not reg in their system yet thus they unable to order the parts.

what a joke huh?

"Your car's chasis not reg in their system yet thus they are unable to order the parts"? What crap of an excuse these dealers are capable of coming up with? These are basic information that should be updated into whatever MIS that they are using prior to deliver of any cars. I would give them a piece of my mind and insist that they do what it takes, be it manual overide or otherwise, to lock-in your parts order. Tell them whatever faux-pas that they are experiencing, be it technology failure to capture up-to-date information or incompetent data entry personnel that they have are not your problem and you are not interested to hear. All you want is just to have a car with quality befitting of a premium brand like BMW.

If your car is purchased from that particular dealer its always in the system. If you go to another dealer their SOP is ro first register your car with their system there. Weird ... If not registered why did not double check so that things are done?

they are only BS-ing, thats for sure.

why they didnt use their brain before they try to smoke their customer?

anyway, i making my way later there to give them a good lesson, FOC.

jan999;778524 said:

what a joke huh?

unable to order parts and you have to call them to find out? if you didnt call them, you may never know? this is poor service. its almost as bad as Sime Darby Autoconnexxion service.

this is BMW dealer's quality, witnessed it now

Cycle and Carriage offers much higher standard than Auto Bavaria. i had no issues with C&C at all. even FA Wagen also much better, and that just a VW.

My car front passenger seat metal ring rusted n the SC guy took pics n promised to get the parts replaced,CBU unit not spared,global problem,BMW gives rusted parts to its customers,well at least my chassis is in Ingress system!

I went just now again. Indeed, chassis not in their system. They tested others in front of me, none in system.

Bravo AutoBavaria I cancelled my deposit with them cause of the gross price difference in their premium selection compared to others and its almost a month n my refund no where in sight,bro Jan99,maybe just bring a photocopy of your car registration card and go elsewhere,AB sucks!'

It looks like,in Malaysia, the F30 can be considered as the LATEST BMW (affordable & 4dr sedan);with nice design (i love it), with some nice tech specs (Twin-Turbo,6/8 speed,good perf)-other than that,the workmanship on it during production,assembly & delivery as well as after sales is RUBBISH!! (except for a luckier selected few)...so,u buy the F30,u get an awesomely designed new sporty beemer-with lots n lots of heart-ache!!

So all the complains are stated. But eerie silence from powers that be for a potential meeting with BMW ... how come? I am most curious ... We want to rave about the UDM but when real problems are seen ... It's all quiet only.

Bro tiAncI I did ask the SC guy yesterday about what BMW Malaysia response to the complains from customers and he said that they are collecting feedback from all the dealers about various complains and will act only if the statistics/numbers are significant,in other words if your problems are in the minority,you're on your own n just blame on your own luck and if this is their policy it will take some time before certain problems be attended to by BMW Malaysia as the F30 just launched less then a year...

Top Bottom