Compilation of problems of F30 u encountered

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haywire parking sensor solved. guess what, there wasn't any physical glitch; nothing rosak. re-install the relevant software, problem solved! modern cars are just too much la.. I long for the days when all problems can be solved by a wrench and screwdriver...

mizhan;824903 said:
I long for the days when all problems can be solved by a wrench and screwdriver...

I kinda like "Ctrl-Alt-Del" over wrench & screwdriver.. it tends to be fixed price and not subject to the vagaries of mechanic's mood, skill and generosity.. :burnout:

Any 1st batch skd owner experiencing squeezing sound on door handles?
My unit make a lot of noise when pressing or pulling on it. After 3 complaints at sc, the noise was minimized, bt nw the plastic parts are loose..
Sifu who know the sc claiming procedure, i would like to ask whether possible to claim a new set of door handle from BMW Msia?
Thanks.

the rubber cushion behind the handle probably dislocated.

mine kena. claimed already

mechanic fix the rubber parts already. currently the squeezing sound and loose feeling is on glossy black plastic part.
i just called to sc, he keep saying the plastic is like that, cant do much..

tsh;826950 said:
mechanic fix the rubber parts already. currently the squeezing sound and loose feeling is on glossy black plastic part.
i just called to sc, he keep saying the plastic is like that, cant do much..

What an answer. I pity you.

Top Bottom