Compilation of problems of F30 u encountered

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
My coming 320i would be amongst the first batches produce and praying hard my 240k car won't give me problem!Hell I didn't have to worry about my old Camry!But myself guilty as charged still opt for this car despite knowing BMW is a "siau cheh"car and BMW knows it,bottom line u tak mahu banyak lagi yang mahu!hence the tidak apa attitude but sad to see a prestigious car badge had lost its pride in producing truly enjoyable and reliable cars...

Wolfdire;774250 said:
Greetings to fellow BMW brethrens,I've made a booking for the 320i and waiting for the budget announcement today before proceeding next week and I've never owned a Beemer before this but reading the threads here and mostly owners of 328'sfacing for a near 300k car is just disturbing and I guess all cars do have their gremlins here and there,would like to ask to you all,if turn back the clock knowing fully what you know now,would you still buy this F30?

greetings,

decisions are made based on - what is the best to do - at that time- at that budget... so in most cases theres no clear cut right or wrong decisions..

u did say 'what if' ill give u that..

after all we bmwfamily members made a right decision in the first place - acquire a BMW.. am me right or left.. hehe

Need to check with others. My air con recirculation is on ( full on not 'a') but when I am behind a bus or truck I can smell the exhaust fumes entering the car. Anyone else experience this ? Thanks

can u guys check the panel (the piano gloss black for Sport line or the Wood Anthracite for Luxury Line above the Red or Silver garnish) on your dash board, where the gap in between the panel and your meter cluster is prominent or not? mine, i can see the wiring inside even!

F30;776279 said:
Need to check with others. My air con recirculation is on ( full on not 'a') but when I am behind a bus or truck I can smell the exhaust fumes entering the car. Anyone else experience this ? Thanks

Auto settings will not cut out SCENT. It will detect particles. But your is on ON and stil scent come through. Send to SC la

tIANcI;776335 said:
Auto settings will not cut out SCENT. It will detect particles. But your is on ON and stil scent come through. Send to SC la

Thank you, car in hospital already....

Wolfdire;776013 said:
My coming 320i would be amongst the first batches produce and praying hard my 240k car won't give me problem!Hell I didn't have to worry about my old Camry!But myself guilty as charged still opt for this car despite knowing BMW is a "siau cheh"car and BMW knows it,bottom line u tak mahu banyak lagi yang mahu!hence the tidak apa attitude but sad to see a prestigious car badge had lost its pride in producing truly enjoyable and reliable cars...

Have faith in the brand bro,its soul still lives eventhough ur ride has been extensively meddled by hands tat expertised in motor kapcai,saga, bullock cart or bmx....watch hw the real thing is assembled in Munchen or USA on youtube...compare to our tidak apa attitude mechs!!these mechs work at the kulim plant or AB for the $$,unlike elsewhere they r there to passionately be hands on experience with BMW,or even Ferraris....pls comment once u receive ur 320i!

thats very likely the Malaysian made part. though, some might argue that we only assemble here but dont manufacture.

Up to the time of this post of mine,all of the problems encountered after delivery of everyone's brand new f30 significantly and obviously is noticeably ""UNACCEPTABLE AT ALL""!!!Esp for the std of BMW!it shud be close to perfection!!r they even applying the 6 sigma into quality monitoring?or izzit tat all involved with the skd assemblies simply sabotaging the brand in Msia??hidden aganda to promote the chaplang punyer Proton n Perodua or even the newer Japs or Koreans??Fact remains-NONE OF the Japs/Korean combined (Msian cars exempted coz its needs to be in tong sampah), will be anywhere close to even 10% of a German/Euro marque!!Unless sabotage is prevalent!!All who's assembling/delivering or involved with the SKD BMW with low quality standards n ethics-RESIGN!!

Nessman ... I owned a Kancil, Mvyi and Alza. A lot lot less issues than my bimmer which costs heck of a lot more. I literally had no complains with my Perodua cars in the past. I have friends who owned some Perodua with minor issues and despite being so much cheaper, they go back to the SC to get it resolved. SC gets it resolved. Even with cheaper cars, expectations are there ... What more a bimmer that comes in at over 200k for starters?

The real reason for problems is this ... "We don't really give a damn. Many are buying our cars." Reality check la. As I asked before, will there be a possibility of a collective action? No one wants to answer. Not asking for a lynch mob but try to do something collectively la.

What for come here and we lament about problems to hear others say its like that and the driving dynamics is just amazing. Cannot be fanboys la, 200+k is a lot of hard earned money.

So will it continue with more typing only?

While i sympathise with all that have issues, but I simply cannot visualise the probs coz my car has none such issues as gaps in the trim, rust, paint issues, scratches in the windscreen/paint etc.

It maybe helpful for some of us to understand the problems various forumers are facing if we can share photos. So far I have not seen any pics.

Jason

mine's ok. make sure they fix everything!!

i think the F30 is one of the most problematic cars yet!

I have posted photos on BMW Malaysia FB page with some comments too. Hope to attract more attention.

AB Sg. Besi aftersales team has contacted me today and I am bringing in my car on coming Saturday to get it fixed. Looks like this is going to take a few days to fix. I am so going to ask for a better courtesy car.

exactly like mine.

BMW??? MY ASS!

well, maybe blame myself for buying a SKD unit.

most likely SKD issues if CBU no issues.

this is crap.

no wonder many will say, buy a BMW if u DARE.

Top Bottom