Compilation of problems of F30 u encountered

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DR78;809859 said:
Ya initially was worried about the loud sound too but now got to appreciate the sweet sound on high rev :)
Btw just got a surprise when my rear goor suddenly pop open when was going fast on slightly uneven road. Luckily it didnt swing open. This is really unacceptable and scary if got child/passenger at the back. Anyone experience this?

it happened once on my car, right rear door, jz pop open and the warning comes out on instrument display together with 'gong' sound. i thought it's due to door closing too soft and the hitch didnt lock up properly, thus didnt pay attention to the matter.
let's see any owners having the same problem..

tsh;809862 said:
it happened once on my car, right rear door, jz pop open and the warning comes out on instrument display together with 'gong' sound. i thought it's due to door closing too soft and the hitch didnt lock up properly, thus didnt pay attention to the matter.

Owning a BMW is exciting. Never a dull moment la. LOL

haha..this time i encounter another strange condition.... the obc pop up this warning 2nd time , 1st time after service from bmw dealer at bworth on friday and 2nd time in this morning.... and i had double check that the coolant is in btw max and min , need to call SA again......any 1 encounter this problem b4?
View attachment 29168

tIANcI;809908 said:
Owning a BMW is exciting. Never a dull moment la. LOL

haha...this is really a truth......but really disappointed with it for so many unknown problems encounter suprisingly by ownself even those bmw ' sales consultant' also not able to consult us or not really wan to let us know....haiz.....

tsh;809862 said:

Exactly. Mine also right rear door. Bastard bmw. If it swing open i will sue them

tIANcI;810036 said:
Its called condensation ... morning air is cool,exhaust is warm ... you get water vapours. Its normal ... as long as dun smoke like diesel. Hehehehehe ... *cabut*

okok...thanks for clarification...really appreciate it

splee;810037 said:
This is normal la bro.. In the early morning when the air is moist, you will get this.... Don't la everything masuk BMW account.

haha...okok,but really beh tahan with problems that encounter by ownself

Linky ... Dun worry. Some will tell you all the low quality nonsense is WORTH IT. Wait and see ...

Aiyo got new prob. Just decided to check my hansem face with the visor mirrow... No lights . Wtf?? Im sure my face is not so bad until bulb burst. Lol. Passenger side ok. How la??

My rear passenger power supply outlet no supply.... small problem only. Let me check my vanity mirror light tomorrow, hopefully the bulb don't burst hahahaha

ya, soon, u will be bashed left right center by someone telling u, buying BMW is simply driving pleasure. nitty gritty problems are fine
tIANcI;810113 said:
Linky ... Dun worry. Some will tell you all the low quality nonsense is WORTH IT. Wait and see ...

jan999;810213 said:
ya, soon, u will be bashed left right center by someone telling u, buying BMW is simply driving pleasure. nitty gritty problems are fine

Its all down to personal traits maa.. how grumpy can you be?

jan999;810213 said:
Nitty gritty problems are NOT fine..... and it needs to be rectified.... unfortunately, there are no other machines within the same segment that can gives us the same feeling.... that's why we are all here....

willy5;809484 said:
Hi ONGSS, Thanks, I went to Quill today but they said have no notification from BMW on the fix and I told him that AB already solved the problem. He asked if I could get more details on what was changed. It is hopeless the way BMW goes around sorting out their problems.

Can you help, please? Thanks very much.
Sorry for the delay, I was quite busy last week. Call the SA and was told that "steering rack" was replaced.

Today, I found another problem, lump appear on the side wall of the rubber. :(

jan999;810213 said:

jan ... bashing for fun is ok la ... all in jest la.

ongss;810282 said:
Sorry for the delay, I was quite busy last week. Call the SA and was told that "steering rack" was replaced.

Today, I found another problem, lump appear on the side wall of the rubber. :(
Are you on the 18" goodyear's?

Hi guys, planning to get a bimmer 320i, up coming batch does all these problems able to rectify?

Top Bottom