Compilation of problems of F30 u encountered

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ya ya papaya.........wat ever damm good skillful driver ...by wearing seatbelt atleast got chance to save from DEATH

tIANcI;802114 said:
Splee ... I salute you ... you are the Man!!!! Me unfortunately need seatbelt la ... my skill very poor still ...

Eh ... Prez ... do you use a seatbelt?

Everytime bro, never drive without it since :top: Safety First :top::top::top: ...

Yup ... Always use belt bcos never argue with windscreen. Windscreen always wins over head.

Don't like the feeling of being restraint. Would drive without one whenever possible, just have to keep an eye for the mata mata. Seat belt passive safety. Still believe in active safety from the steering, brake and driver..... But don't take my advice. As Mr Prez said safety comes first.

splee;802285 said:
Don't like the feeling of being restraint. Would drive without one whenever possible, just have to keep an eye for the mata mata. Seat belt passive safety. Still believe in active safety from the steering, brake and driver..... But don't take my advice. As Mr Prez said safety comes first.

*salute* I am in awe ...

splee;801927 said:
That's what I did la. what a stupid gong sound. Don't want put seat belt also cannot. Hai. One day I will turn it off permanently.

Ya la what a stupid sound. sometime confuse im driving a BMW or driving a temple with gong gong sound

Called Ingress earlier to inform that I'm coming in to have my malfuctioning horn checked for loose wiring possibility. Instead my SA told me to wait for his call; he will order me a new horn set. Apparently it is a common F30 issue.

mizhan;802839 said:
Called Ingress earlier to inform that I'm coming in to have my malfuctioning horn checked for loose wiring possibility. Instead my SA told me to wait for his call; he will order me a new horn set. Apparently it is a common F30 issue.

Bro care to share what is the problem with your horn? Thank you

Same here and I been waiting for more than a month for my horn replacement. Blardy shy to use it now...

When took my car from showroom the other day, notice some paint defects and the vkool on windscreen bubbling, luckilly SA told me today they will arrange a courtesy car for me when i send in my car for a rectifying. Was pissed off initially but now happy with their sincerity. Hopefully then give me a 6 series as a courtessy car :)

Btw for 320i can unlock or lock manually by pressing the handle? Saw in manual but not present on my car :( also memory seats can lose their memory like Alzheimer's disease.? I set it already but seems to have forgotten today.

Top Bottom