Compilation of problems of F30 u encountered

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The Benz C-class used to have that problem. It was due to a design flaw where condensation collected inside the air con blower, allowing mold to grow and therefore the smell.

I have not experienced this though.

jason;796346 said:
The Benz C-class used to have that problem. It was due to a design flaw where condensation collected inside the air con blower, allowing mold to grow and therefore the smell.

I have not experienced this though.

C class got this issue, E90 also, F30 as well.. they have this moldy smell issue.

but if you park your car under the hot sun then no issue.

Hmmm....maybe i should spray some of those mold/bacteria busting solution into the aircond vent, very much like what I do every now and then to the split unit airconds at home.

jennypenny;796349 said:
C class got this issue, E90 also, F30 as well.. they have this moldy smell issue.

but if you park your car under the hot sun then no issue.

e39 too...they never learn

MarcoMeswara;796336 said:
Same problem here too.... need to go for servicing....

Guys , believe it or not, my driver side power window seems to be ok now.

Earlier - power window all ok
After - power window does not go down fully, goes up to close and then jumps down again.
Now - all back to normal

I suspect it must be due to some rain water that messed the window sensor electronics. Now that it must have dried completely, its ok.

idrive monitors shows "no signal"
the triangle silver plastic at the bottom of the gear selection lever is loose.

There was once my fasten seat belt gong sound terbalik. When car stop the gong sound came on and when moving the gong off. However after restart car no more problem.

splee;801897 said:
There was once my fasten seat belt gong sound terbalik. When car stop the gong sound came on and when moving the gong off. However after restart car no more problem.

Ignore the problems la ... just enjoy your UDM ... its a superb car.

tIANcI;801898 said:
Ignore the problems la ... just enjoy your UDM ... its a superb car.

That's what I did la. what a stupid gong sound. Don't want put seat belt also cannot. Hai. One day I will turn it off permanently.

splee;801927 said:
That's what I did la. what a stupid gong sound. Don't want put seat belt also cannot. Hai. One day I will turn it off permanently.

Yes Splee, you are so right. It's a good thing you brought up. Stupid BMW should allow you not to use the safety belt. The warning gong is a dumb idea. Eh ... Maybe you can write to BMW about this. Can ar?

tIANcI;801974 said:
Yes Splee, you are so right. It's a good thing you brought up. Stupid BMW should allow you not to use the safety belt. The warning gong is a dumb idea. Eh ... Maybe you can write to BMW about this. Can ar?

You funny laa... Too much kopi peng la you :aetsch:

splee;801927 said:

It gongs for awhile, like 1 or 2 min then it shuts up.

lazzydogg;801770 said:
idrive monitors shows "no signal"
the triangle silver plastic at the bottom of the gear selection lever is loose.
yes , mine is also a bit loose .

willy5;802096 said:
It gongs for awhile, like 1 or 2 min then it shuts up.

Really meh...... At least not like Volvo la.... Won't stop one... Keep gong gong gong gong until you give up.

tIANcI;801974 said:

BMW copy from Volvo one. It's stupid idea. Skillful drivers no need seat belt one.

splee;802103 said:
BMW copy from Volvo one. It's stupid idea. Skillful drivers no need seat belt one.

Splee ... I salute you ... you are the Man!!!! Me unfortunately need seatbelt la ... my skill very poor still ...

Eh ... Prez ... do you use a seatbelt?

splee;802103 said:

Sure hope you are kidding on your comment, the gong sound is there for a reason, somedays you will thank BMW for reminding you to put on the seatbelt.

ccthien;802126 said:
Sure hope you are kidding on your comment, the gong sound is there for a reason, somedays you will thank BMW for reminding you to put on the seatbelt.

If not for the police, I prefer not to wear seat belt. And I normally drive around my area nearby no wearing seat belt.

splee;802140 said:
If not for the police, I prefer not to wear seat belt. And I normally drive around my area nearby no wearing seat belt.

Wow! You da man. Salute

Top Bottom