Unofficial All-Gal TT Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hey gals, next time organize your so-called "All Gals TT" at C Club-lah!

Then guess who you will bumped into????

meanguy;299775 said:
Hey gals, next time organize your so-called "All Gals TT" at C Club-lah!

Then guess who you will bumped into????

ermmmm...... who-lah????? :captain: :captain: :cheers:

Pardon me for my ignorance but I think the gals deserved to be left alone with themselves in this so called All-Gal thread.. this way, the shy ones would feel more comfortable posting or else... they will stay away sensing many buayas around.. dunno about the rest of the guys but I am out-a here.. handing the thread back to the gals..

If I may suggest to the guys who accidentally step in.. please treat this thread a Ladies Washroom.. off limit to batangs!!

I might be wrong but still I will stay away and I think the thread title itself sends a clear enough message out..

Cabutzzz.......

astroboy;299806 said:
Pardon me for my ignorance but I think the gals deserved to be left alone with themselves in this so called All-Gal thread.. this way, the shy ones would feel more comfortable posting or else... they will stay away sensing many buayas around.. dunno about the rest of the guys but I am out-a here.. handing the thread back to the gals..

If I may suggest to the guys who accidentally step in.. please treat this thread a Ladies Washroom.. off limit to batangs!!

I might be wrong but still I will stay away and I think the thread title itself sends a clear enough message out..

Cabutzzz.......

Thank you, astroboy! U rock!:top:

Hello Astroboy, so called mr moderator wannabe, it was just a suggestion for the gals. For your information C Club, which is also owned by Carat Club (diamonds are gals best friend), is a very classy and cosy place for them to hang out.

Raz451, you gals should go check it out! Dont worry, we wont purposely be there on your TT nite out!

meanguy;299822 said:
Hello Astroboy, so called mr moderator wannabe, it was just a suggestion for the gals. For your information C Club, which is also owned by Carat Club (diamonds are gals best friend), is a very classy and cosy place for them to hang out.

Raz451, you gals should go check it out! Dont worry, we wont purposely be there on your TT nite out!

Thank you for the suggestion, meanguy! Will check out the place some day.

Cheers

astroboy;299806 said:

Cabutzzz.......

thanx Astroboy :knuddel: :tee:

Bro Ab, Juan & Albundy,
Strongly agreed with you guys......
We met the gals there co-incidentally and unintentionally.

Gentlemen, please write all your comments in "Souled Out & Breakers" thread. In there I stated that the guys did have a fun time together with the gals (after they ended their Gals' TT). No offence ya guys....!!

Time to leave this thread....its the gals' territory.

:vroam:

BlackE90;299874 said:
Bro Ab, Juan & Albundy,
Strongly agreed with you guys......
We met the gals there co-incidentally and unintentionally.

Gentlemen, please write all your comments in "Souled Out & Breakers" thread. In there I stated that the guys did have a fun time together with the gals (after they ended their Gals' TT). No offence ya guys....!!

Time to leave this thread....its the gals' territory.

:vroam:

triple cheers for BlackE90! hip hip hoooray x3!:top:

hhhhmmmmm.....

where are all the gals in BMWCM la....

hhhhhmmmmmm......

QD250;384989 said:
hhhhmmmmm.....

where are all the gals in BMWCM la....

hhhhhmmmmmm......

we have 'under the ground' movement that cannot be detected, hee hee!
Current plan is how to kidnap ur bear.....

gracetcp;385038 said:
we have 'under the ground' movement that cannot be detected, hee hee!
Current plan is how to kidnap ur bear.....

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:five:

aiyoh.....

my bear now wear seatbelt everyday in the backseat....

hehehehehe

Top Bottom