Unofficial All-Gal TT Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kit84;296848 said:
good to join the all gal tt first before going to tt with "buayas". will probably drop by if in town. no promises. tks for initiating something for the ladies.

Kit84

Hi Kit84, sorry I missed your Newbie introduction thread. N'ways, welcome to the forum.

So gal, what's ur ride? Hope you can join us this Friday in that flashy ride of yours :)

Cheers

Calling calling all the ladies in the club! Where is divinegal, princess farah, iezawani, ah lian, etc?

salinasaad;297019 said:
:wink: Gals a bit off topic... When will my nick change into blue color??

after the club receives ur member application form & payment.

Hey, can email me or raz ur contact number to coordinate for Friday?

gracetcp;297044 said:
after the club receives ur member application form & payment.

Hey, can email me or raz ur contact number to coordinate for Friday?

Yippie!!!!!! I cant wait for mine to turn Blue hehehehe :burnout: No worries dahling, ive pm u my contact no ... cheeerss!!!

OPpppssss... sorry... been busy lately... my brother's getting engageddd soon... so... my parents are coming bla bla bla... yada.. yada.. yada...

So... when will the All-Gal TT meet up gonna be?

I surely wud love to join... can i can I....????

But... I dont have my own UDM... as I am baby-sitting a few beemers from timez to timez especially if my "male-frenz" is outta town.. so I have to take good care of their babiesss.... does dat counts????

I'm da gal who's beeming around in my bf's beemer... hahahahahah....

Ladies,

Reservations have been made for tomorrow, Friday, the 29th, 7pm at Souled Out, Hartamas. For those who wish to join us, please confirm your attendance by PM to gracetcp or myself.

Thank you & regards

ps. farah you are most welcomed to join. but appreciate confirmation the venue is always booked out. thanks

raz451;296859 said:
Hi Kit84, sorry I missed your Newbie introduction thread. N'ways, welcome to the forum.

So gal, what's ur ride? Hope you can join us this Friday in that flashy ride of yours :)

Cheers

I dont have a UDM... I wanna buy one but dad prefers something else. currently using one his cars or most of the time chauffeur driven ... sigh. Wait till i get my money....

I will this do a miss.. Thanks raz451 for organising it for the ladies.

Tonite - Souled Out, Hartamas... ok.. noted....

I'm still staying @ JW M tonite... so, I'll try to negotiate with my guy to release me for a few hours to join you gals for a blast-out session... please PM me your cell phone number so dat I cud call you to confirm before 5pm today coz he's out for a meeting and will be back before 5...

(Dear Lord... let me be free for a few hours... puullleeeeeezzzzzzz.... I'll pamper him to the max after the blast-off session with da gurls... promiseeeeddddd....)

Thanks babe... PM me, ya? :top:

raz451;297899 said:
Ladies,

Reservations have been made for tomorrow, Friday, the 29th, 7pm at Souled Out, Hartamas. For those who wish to join us, please confirm your attendance by PM to gracetcp or myself.

Thank you & regards

ps. farah you are most welcomed to join. but appreciate confirmation the venue is always booked out. thanks

Sowwwyyy gurls.... cant make it tonite... I was begging on bended knees.. but.. he said "NO"... so... I dare not argue... (takut jadi gf un-mithali) maybe next time? The official TT of BMWC, perhaps???

How was it? Any pix to share?

Now stucked in the hotel room after dinnnneeerrr.... tensionnyer....

Maybe I'll stroll down to Bukit Bintang and enter Planet Hollywood by mistake.. hehehhehe.. wish me luck...

Event: All-Gal TT Session
Date: Friday, 29th February
Time: 7.00 pm
Venue: Souled Out, Hartamas

Those who made it to the first ever BMWCM’s All-Gal TT were:

1. raz451
2. gracetcp
3. salinasaad

Post Mortem Report: Although small, the group had great fun dining, drinking (zero alcohol content – 2 cups of chamomile tea, 2 glasses of ice-lemon tea plus a glass of ice water and ¾ glass of dragon fruit juice), getting-to-know each other and simply talking and planning for future meets and, of course, the usual and much expected forum gossips.

About an hour and a half later, other members of the forum and Club were spotted.

The little group hence became a bigger and greater fun Not-All-Gal TT.

Event: Totally Unplanned TT Session
Time: 8.45 pm

The others who made this possible were:

1. BlackE90
2. Astroboy
3. Juan Powerblow
4. Southisland
5. Albundy
6. krazeepete
7. KennyG
8. thsaw99

Post Mortem Report: Since it was coincidence that brought the two groups together, not all were able to seat at the same table. Some got extra chairs and made themselves at home, a few were happy just table-hopping and the rest waving come-and-join-us-lah!

The newly formed group later continued their merry making in a pub, which was 3 stones throw away (so claimed BlackE90), for friendly games of pool and a couple of beers, for some (and some got lost along the way)….ahaks!

yah what coincedance that all the hamsaploh was there also...

raz451;299091 said:
Event: All-Gal TT Session
Time: 7.00 pm

Those who made it to the first ever BMWCM’s All-Gal TT were:

1. raz451
2. gracetcp
3. salinasaad

Post Mortem Report: Although small, the group had great fun dining, drinking (zero alcohol content – 2 cups of chamomile tea, 2 glasses of ice-lemon tea plus a glass of ice water and ¾ glass of dragon fruit juice), getting-to-know each other and simply talking and planning for future meets and, of course, the usual and much expected forum gossips.

About an hour and a half later, other members of the forum and Club were spotted.

The little group hence became a bigger and greater fun Not-All-Gal TT.

Event: Totally Unplanned TT Session
Time: 8.45 pm

The others who made this possible were:

1. BlackE90
2. Astroboy
3. Juan Powerblow
4. Southisland
5. Albundy
6. krazeepete
7. KennyG
8. thsaw99

Post Mortem Report: Since it was coincidence that brought the two groups together, not all were able to seat at the same table. Some got extra chairs and made themselves at home, a few were happy just table-hopping and the rest waving come-and-join-us-lah!

The newly formed group later continued their merry making in a pub, which was 3 stones throw away (so claimed BlackE90), for friendly games of pool and a couple of beers, for some (and some got lost along the way)….ahaks!

Dear Raz... thanks for the CUpcakes :love: sedapppp...:top: :top: *Mr XXX jangan jeles.....* It was nice meeting u and grace for the first time :wink: i had fun and enjoyed myself :rock:

P/S: good job on explaining our All Gals TT activities :top: :top:

Princess Farah;298813 said:
How was it? Any pix to share?

Sorry Farah, no pics as not everyone loves publicity in public forums.

Cheers, mate!

salinasaad;299133 said:
Dear Raz... thanks for the CUpcakes :love: sedapppp...:top: :top: *Mr XXX jangan jeles.....* It was nice meeting u and grace for the first time :wink: i had fun and enjoyed myself :rock:

P/S: good job on explaining our All Gals TT activities :top: :top:

Thank you for your compliments, salina. And it was good to meet you too and glad you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully it won't be your first and last TT with us.

Cheers gal!

raz451;299137 said:
Sorry Farah, no pics as not everyone loves publicity in public forums.

Cheers, mate!

Hahaha....i got your drift.

Here's a shot of the much acclaimed cupcakes for the TT last friday:

Top Bottom