BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I didn't get any cash discount but they threw in secure tint, diamond brite PPS, floor mats and a key pouch.

No discount under MM2H/MREP program.

But I was promised a travel luggage, key fob cover/ case and secure tint. I'm still waiting for my car (should be delivered on next Saturday, hopefully). I will try to request for additional free stuff; ie floor mats and sunshades for the rear doors, wish me luck guys!

Hope the colour that I've chosen is cool (Hint: MR + Yellow calipers; it's going to be a moving Selangor flag) :) I couldn't wait for EB II with red interior (superman combo) or AW with red interior.

ljsaw;771541 said:
No discount under MM2H/MREP program.

But I was promised a travel luggage, key fob cover/ case and secure tint. I'm still waiting for my car (should be delivered on next Saturday, hopefully). I will try to request for additional free stuff; ie floor mats and sunshades for the rear doors, wish me luck guys!

Hope the colour that I've chosen is cool (Hint: MR + Yellow calipers; it's going to be a moving Selangor flag) :) I couldn't wait for EB II with red interior (superman combo) or AW with red interior.

What brand they gave for the car tint?

meaning no discount for walk in customer? i think tinted is quite a norm to give. they offered me some security tint. nothing else.

calvingsc;771399 said:
Engine specs is confirmed. It's the same N20B20 1,997cc turbocharged straight-4 DOHC piston engine used in the F30 320i around the world.

184HP @ 5,000 RPM
270Nm @ 1,250-4,500 RPM
thanks man ... that is not bad at all ... the engine is the same as the 328 right ...

Watch out...the "Will I lose my warranty if i chip my 320i" posts are comming

320i prices have been announced.

320i Sport & 320i Luxury
Price: RM238,800 on the road price without insurance with 3 years/60,000km BMW Service + Repair Inclusive (BSRI)
Capacity: 1,997cc petrol turboPower: 184 hp/270 Nm 0-100km/h : 7.6 seconds (faster than the previous generation 325i Sport E90, which is 7.7s!)
Fuel consumption: 6.0 liters /100km (translates into 60 liter per 1000km, which is the full tank capacity!)
Wheelbase: 2,810mmLuggage capacity: 480 liters
Transmission: 8-Speed automatic Transmission Steptronic
Colour combination choices for 320i Sport
Alpine White with Black or Coral Red interior
Black Sapphire with Black or Coral Red interior
Melbourne Red, Mineral Grey or Glacier Silver with Black interior only

Colour combination choices for 320i Luxury
Alpine White with Black or Saddle Brown interior
Black Sapphire with Black or Saddle Brown interior
Havanna with Black or Saddle Brown interior
Mineral Grey, Imperial Blue or Glacier Silver with Black interior only

6.5" screen for the i-drive with USB connection, Auto Start-Stop function, Driving Experience Control (Comfort, Sport & ECO Pro Button), 17" rims come standard in this new machine.

Cool spec sheet there, Abang Mizhan. You don't happen to work with one of the BMW dealers, do you? Haha
Just came back from Quill Auto this morning and saw a Melbourne Red 320i in the flesh. So guys who are waiting for the roll-out of the 320i, do rush over to any of the dealerships to pick one up!

andrewlim8;771802 said:
which one is a better buy as compare to 320d ?

maybe you need to evaluate below and see whether you need these or not.

1. Torque: 270nm vs 380nm torque.
2. Future upgrade: power kit is only available for 320d
3. Price: 238k vs 248k

I would say 320d no doubt! :)

another points of consideration:

4. Fuel Consumption: 6L/100km vs 4.5L/100km (combined)
5. CO2 emission: 141g/km vs 118g/km (YES, Diesel is cleaner!)

Leoabp;771812 said:
maybe you need to evaluate below and see whether you need these or not.

1. Torque: 270nm vs 380nm torque.
2. Future upgrade: power kit is only available for 320d
3. Price: 238k vs 248k

altough 270nm vs 380nm but the pick up from 0 to 100km/h is almost same , rite? so what is the point to have bigger torque?

ceteh;771820 said:
I would say 320d no doubt! :)

another point of consideration:

4. Fuel Consumption: 6L/100km vs 4.5L/100km (combined)

10k price different, can u save 10k of fuel thru out your ownership of 320d?

though more ppl are accepting "d", but majority still prefer "i", can it be concluded that "i" will hv better value at the end ?

Top Bottom