BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tsh;770961 said:
I had seen 320i and test drove it. Spec exactly the same as 320D, that means no paddle shift, i-drive 6.5'' with no navi, 17'' rim (same pattern as 320D depends on sport or modern line), speedometer with smaller LCD.
Test drive feedback: adequate power and acceleration, still love the pulling power of 328i, but the price difference really can offset the power output and spec list.

yes the price is 51k less than 328i, does the better spec n performance in 328i justify the 51k??

the very obvious main differents are : -

i) 17inches sport rim vs 18inches
ii) 6.5" no navi vs 8.8" with navi
iii) paddle shifter
iv) 8 speeds AT vs 8 speeds SPORT AT
v) 7.5s vs 6.1s (0 to 100km/h)

what else? anyone can add in

tq

Pojikun;770964 said:
Smaller idrive compare to 320d rite brooo? What about fuel consumption?...... 320d is 4.5litr per 100km, what about 320i?

iDrive system smaller than 328i/335i but should be the same as the 320d. For engine performance / fuel consumption can use this as guide.

andrewlim8;770974 said:
yes the price is 51k less than 328i, does the better spec n performance in 328i justify the 51k??

iii) paddle shifter

tq

vi) single vs dual exhaust tailpipe
vii) Music interface for smartphones and do not support BMW App (iPhone)

calvingsc;771002 said:

i believed the music interface which support BMW app is just a software, which can be done by princevick later.

andrewlim8;770974 said:

iii) paddle shifter

tq

6.1s and 7.5s is already worth the 51k.

its like saying if golf 1.4 is comparable to golf GTI. its world world world of a difference.

if you have some cash, get the 328i. period. if you are targeting your first German luxury. 320i is great.

andrewlim8;771172 said:
hehe.....bcos u already bought 328i , rite??

i got the 328i because it is one of the fastest car with practicality. also, its brand new, which means value will be decent for the next 5 years.

jennypenny;771185 said:
i got the 328i because it is one of the fastest car with practicality. also, its brand new, which means value will be decent for the next 5 years.

agreed !

but still lack of comfort access, if not it will be perfect for the price.

today go to showroom, the 320i has arrived. 238,800 but havnt officially launched. spec same as 320d

calvingsc;771002 said:

How about HUD ?

mil;771318 said:
How about HUD ?

you are not kidding right? Heads Up Display on the 320i? even the 328i.

HUD from BMW costs a bomb. around 5-8k. and 320i doesnt have navigation, so the HUD will be half as useful.

jennypenny;771358 said:
you are not kidding right? Heads Up Display on the 320i? even the 328i.

HUD from BMW costs a bomb. around 5-8k. and 320i doesnt have navigation, so the HUD will be half as useful.

Even with navigation, the local map is hopeless.. most of the time, you will be driving on vacant land on the GPS.

astroboy;771360 said:
Even with navigation, the local map is hopeless.. most of the time, you will be driving on vacant land on the GPS.

You are right. And I have been told to update the map, they need to update the whole I drive system which cost 2k+ =.="

madrazcbr;771258 said:
Any confirmation on the hp and nm ?

Engine specs is confirmed. It's the same N20B20 1,997cc turbocharged straight-4 DOHC piston engine used in the F30 320i around the world.

184HP @ 5,000 RPM
270Nm @ 1,250-4,500 RPM

Ss123;771362 said:
You are right. And I have been told to update the map, they need to update the whole I drive system which cost 2k+ =.="

If only builtin car GPS system were more open sourced like external gps units. Can just download map and update ourselves with latest map (malfreemaps). Of couse, that would never happen as these premium brands would want all the $$$ they can get from you in every possible way.

I don't think the nevigator is that important.
How frequent you really use nevigator when driving? Don't tell me you on the nevigator once you in the driving seat. Infact I feel annoying when turning on the nevigator. "Turn left, 100 metres, turn right, etc" ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Unless you are taxi driver, need to pick up customer from unfamiliar places.

Downloan Waze to your smartphone, is FREE!

Agogo;771479 said:
I don't think the nevigator is that important.
How frequent you really use nevigator when driving? Don't tell me you on the nevigator once you in the driving seat. Infact I feel annoying when turning on the nevigator. "Turn left, 100 metres, turn right, etc" ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Unless you are taxi driver, need to pick up customer from unfamiliar places.

Downloan Waze to your smartphone, is FREE!

Waze is free yes. but how its not a complete navigation device. its also mightily dangerous to drive while looking at waze....

Navigation is more of a reference than daily usage. i prefer something from Garmin, which is easier to update and use.

jennypenny;771494 said:
Waze is free yes. but how its not a complete navigation device. its also mightily dangerous to drive while looking at waze....

Navigation is more of a reference than daily usage. i prefer something from Garmin, which is easier to update and use.

Agreed. Really hard to multi-tasking while driving. Many of my friends bimmer equipped with GPS but very seldom they use it. Is good to have but not a must. Anyway is all due to BMW Malaysia... So STINGY!!!

Top Bottom