BMW 2005 TRACK DAY!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thk sat will be quite okay as the hard core people normally goes on sunday. Sat still need to work mar these people. Mostly are workshop people. Last time i went on sat, the track was quite okay. Hopefully April 16th will be the same.

To me, its not racing!!! Let's make no mistake bout it! If someone is faster or wanna prove he got titanium+beryllium nuts between his legs, I will let him go. The whole idea is to test your car on the track without posing any danger to the road users as you would do on a pubic road. Anyway, you can always do it the intelligent way, go out when there is less car on the track if you dont feel too comfy. :)

it's between u and ur machine.... not u and some other cars..... if u can't handle urself and ur own machine, forget about the other cars...

just b alert when approaching corners... dont follow other car too close OR let other car follow too close...

Originally posted by fabianyee@Mar 25 2005, 12:56 PM
OR let other car follow too close...
That is the problem becos we cannot control the drivers behind our tail... :( You get one dumb-ass on your tail and the rest is history.

I think thats not a big problem honestly. As mentioned, if some hot shot is sticking his nose on your ass, slow down and let him overtake or move out from the racing line. Now if you continue to hog the racing line and try to block him, then you fully deserved it if shit happens. :) :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Mar 25 2005, 12:09 AM
I think thats not a big problem honestly. As mentioned, if some hot shot is sticking his nose on your ass, slow down and let him overtake or move out from the racing line. Now if you continue to hog the racing line and try to block him, then you fully deserved it if shit happens. :) :D :ph34r: :ph34r:
sometimes shit happens even when you're exercising cautions. Some hot shot may lose control of his car (due to his act of stupidity and lack of regard for other drivers around the track) and crash into you.

Just drive safe everyone, please !!!

this one scared, that one scared... how lar???? like the chinese saying: "scared of ghost at the front of the ship, sacred of thief at the rear of the ship"...

Originally posted by fabianyee@Mar 25 2005, 12:19 AM
this one scared, that one scared... how lar???? like the chinese saying: "scared of ghost at the front of the ship, sacred of thief at the rear of the ship"...
hahahah, Fabs.... I "scardy-cat" mah

Well guys,

It takes a lot of restraint to drive safely....here too!

Just like our karting practise - we dun go out when there's many fun karters out on the track.....the speed difference is tremendous and a few have been surprised before, with damages to prove.

Likewise here, choose your slots carefully - drive at your pace and dun hog the road....and if u r on a slow lap, I would drive with my windows down and POINT where he should pass....or use similar ways - indicators. ( also no issue with heat using a helmet..)

Last words - it's not a race, please have SAFE fun......no egos to lose, but a car to burn.....CABUT!!!

i have been to the track twice...one of the most important thing is ur tyre if u want to have serious fun!!during my 1st experience i was using some cheap 2nd hand tyre..no fun at all cuz it is very difficult for me to control the car n it is risky when u attempt the hairpin turn!!2nd time i was using yoko es100 front n yoko avs sport rear...n the ride was awesome!!i guess i had 8 laps..n it was pure fun!!till now i am still using the same set of tyres!!

ur hand will tend to sweat alot during the drive hence it is advisable to get a pair of gloves n balaclava 2!!

just my 2 cents!!

oiii 5201 ...

U mau offer taxi-ride ur u urself wants a ride ??

Me .. maybe E30 ony ...
E34 .. ada 'hal' itu minggu ...

Koko.... neber mind.... i wanna be passenger only....

535, Naza?? Any room for ballast on passenger seat???

I can take you but make sure u wear pampers ok...dont want after my seat all wet. :D

Originally posted by XXX@Mar 28 2005, 01:26 AM

I can take you but make sure u wear pampers ok...dont want after my seat all wet. :D

Ehemm.. that is an impotent point. U are not allowed to stop anywhere on track to pee.

:D

Originally posted by Zoggee@Mar 25 2005, 08:18 PM
Maybe i'll be taking in the Toyota buruk only ....Long Live Toyota!!!!! :yahoo:
hehe ... I will support the Toyota buruk!!! heheh ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom