BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Hangout.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I'm pretty sure i sent it in based on the time rather than the mileage...
Getting old lah bro...cant seem to remember these things already :stupid:

OK....
I just checked my old invoice.....
It was 2 months short of 2 years and mileage was 21000kms..
They used petronas Syntium 3000 LL 5W/30 6.5L and that alone cost RM487.50!
Total service bill was RM721.00...
These are the facts :)

you guys got anything planned for end of Aug?...I may be in town for a very brief visit ;)

Anyone up for a US headlight swap?? :D

Hi guys, according to the SA in AB we should "refresh" the engine oil at 25,000km or 1 year whichever comes 1st.

KL2DC;238012 said:
you guys got anything planned for end of Aug?...I may be in town for a very brief visit ;)

Hey buddy, are you still keen on what we have discussed earlier (long time ago heh :stupid: ) i.e. swaping of the blacklines tailights ? If yes, I will wait for ya when you are back end August.

KL2DC;238012 said:

KL2DC,

it will be nice to meet up especially since I need to pass you your club goodies....
lets us know when youll be around.. maybe we do a special TT for you..:top:

David Yong;238110 said:
Hey buddy, are you still keen on what we have discussed earlier (long time ago heh :stupid: ) i.e. swaping of the blacklines tailights ? If yes, I will wait for ya when you are back end August.

:laugh:that was a long time ago...

Let me confirm with you, originally I wanted to go to a lighter color but blacklines go so well with montego blue plus I'm passing Ralf to my sister who insisted on all the mods on the car (minus the CHs of course :laugh:)

Oth, euro lights are cool...

XXX;238113 said:
KL2DC,

it will be nice to meet up especially since I need to pass you your club goodies....
lets us know when youll be around.. maybe we do a special TT for you..:top:

Thanks Alvin. As mentioned, no rush with the stuff. I guess I could pick it up in person and save the hassle of shipping. While I'm down there, remind me to pay next year's dues, it'd make things easier.

:laugh: on the TT, just keep things casual, I'm just a humble and shy person :D

KL2DC;238012 said:

The Return of the Patriotic son :36:

beemers3;238217 said:
hi kl2dc can you brief me on the euro headlight? what is the difference?

Euro headlights (all white) is what you guys have, the North American market (US & Canada) gets the amber reflectors in the headlights for additional safety.

Amber's the cat's meow but I'm willing to trade them with one lucky member here ;)

:laugh:

Juan Powerblow;238152 said:
David, so what's the plan for welcoming KL2DC for his DC2KL rendezvous?

Rimsukan;238209 said:
The Return of the Patriotic son :36:

:laugh:

guys its no big deal ... :D I'm doing an in-n-out, coupla days in town and zooming back. My November trip will be longer... got to make up for lost time :)

Well... I have been hearing KL2DC coming back since..... hmmm.... I think almost more than 8 months and I have been waiting and waiting and waiting until today. Are you for sure this time around ???

Anyway, we would certainly love to meet up with you when you are back in town. Maybe a quick meet up for a simple lunch or dinner. At least it gives us a chance to meet u in person, our ultimate sifu who seems like know so much about BMW especially on e90!

Let us know in advance and we shall quickly plan something k.

:laugh: DY....

Yes, I've been called a tease many a times ;)

Should be golden this time, I have some stuff to take care of in KL...

I'd love to meet up with you (and other members) if the opportunity arises. But please don't go out of your way.

E46Fanatic;223932 said:
I believe the BMW driver training is by BMW Malaysia. AB buys up slots to give their customers free BMW driver training as part of their car sales promotion, and so does Sapura auto. Individuals pay RM1,500 per lesson i think. Can check with the Instructors (Kevster, Albundy etc) for more info.

Worth a shot asking your sales person about this training. For my case, AB only offered this for a limited time to pressure buyers on the fence to commit to signinig their chequebooks before the promo is up. Could be the same for Sapura Auto.

Hi I am new to the forum. Been lurking around the dorum for the last 2 weeks. Recently (last week) purchased a new E90. I asked AB about the training package and the salesman said that its no longer available.

Is that true? Otherwise I will go and screw the salesman.

Leeshock;238371 said:
Hi I am new to the forum. Been lurking around the dorum for the last 2 weeks. Recently (last week) purchased a new E90. I asked AB about the training package and the salesman said that its no longer available.

I have been told the same when I took delivery of my car 1 1/2 month ago, so it could be true. Unless your SA is same as mine, who seems to be a bit blurry.

BTW, they are giving GPS unit as free gift for 523i, 320i & pre-reg 325i, it's in the paper today.

Leeshock;238371 said:

Mr. Lee, the promotion was over sometime ago.

However, from my understanding the committee of this club is working out something with BMW Malaysia for a Driver's Training Session exclusively for this club's official members at a special rate.

Stay tune.:burnout:

Rgds

Leeshock;238371 said:

Bought my car in June from Sapura Auto & asked the same question to my SA & was given the same answer.

About 2 weeks ago BMW Voice called me & said I have been slotted for ADT on August 19th. Called my SA about it & she said because I asked her earlier & there were some slots available she put my name in so its all quite surprising (in a very pleasant way). In one of the threads I posted that they were very kedekut for giving me only an umbrella for my purchase.....I take it back (they must have been reading our posts in this forum..I wonder:rolleyes: )

So anybody else going on the 19th?

bmFIVE;238398 said:
I have been told the same when I took delivery of my car 1 1/2 month ago, so it could be true. Unless your SA is same as mine, who seems to be a bit blurry.

BTW, they are giving GPS unit as free gift for 523i, 320i & pre-reg 325i, it's in the paper today.

What ?!!! %$#@

Should have waited for another 7 days.

ALBundy;238406 said:
Mr. Lee, the promotion was over sometime ago.

However, from my understanding the committee of this club is working out something with BMW Malaysia for a Driver's Training Session exclusively for this club's official members at a special rate.

Stay tune.:burnout:

Rgds

Can I attend one more time ??? :rock:

Top Bottom