BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Hangout.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KL2DC;231340 said:
I've been away a couple of weeks...

Someone pls update me...I see a lot of new faces.

Thanks.

Master Sifu KL2DC,

Welcome back!!! I joined the forum roughly a month ago as I got my ride (TiAg 325i Sports) exactly 1 month ago today.....Haven't been able to stop grinning yet since :D :D

rimsukan...

lol don't call me master sifu, too much :eek:

Well, congratulations...

The honeymoon period...how nice. I still remember it well. Lots of late night drives before bed, always willing to run errands etc etc :rolleyes:

How do you like her so far?

KL2DC;231340 said:
I've been away a couple of weeks...

Someone pls update me...I see a lot of new faces.

Thanks.

Hi KL2DC,
I'm new to..just signed up 2 weeks ago..
but i've had my ride for just over 2 years :D
i gather u'r residing in DC at the moment?

Hi bmrocket...

welcome to the community!

I just saw some pics of your ride, nicely done, love the wheels - a drop should finish her up nicely. :thumbsup:

Yes I'm in DC atm....

KL2DC;231383 said:
Hi bmrocket...

welcome to the community!

I just saw some pics of your ride, nicely done, love the wheels - a drop should finish her up nicely. :thumbsup:

Yes I'm in DC atm....

Thxs KL2DC,
I have just fitted some ACS springs..but haven't had time to take or post the latest pics..

We just had a meetup today and i'm pretty sure there will be some pics from that posted up soon..come on all you budding lensmen..

It did look really cool though having, i think it was 10 cars lined up in a row..mouthwatering :D

Really nice meeting all you guys today..
sorry i had to take off so fast..

Really really happy to hear our e90 community is going forth strong.

GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!!

David Yong;231428 said:
Where have you been KL2DC ???

A little bit here a little bit there...its summer, did some travelling for business. I was in the bay area (San Francisco, San Jose) close to 2 weeks.

What's new? :)

Everything is fine here. Good news are that our E9x Community has grown bigger and become more and more active :) :D

David Yong;231546 said:
Everything is fine here. Good news are that our E9x Community has grown bigger and become more and more active :) :D

I know, I noticed...thanks in some parts to your efforts, as I understand. Nice, David! :)

KL2DC;231558 said:
I know, I noticed...thanks in some parts to your efforts, as I understand. Nice, David! :)

We will be planning for a convoy trip for all the E9x cars (if possible :cool: ) to Kuantan somewhere in October or November this year. Most probably putting up a night or two there. Looking at minimum 10 cars and above. Wanna join... with your E90 335i ??? hehehe...

Its August and acording to the OBC time for an oil service on my car. I've only managed to clock 4300+ kms, so I'll stretch it till sometime end of Aug.

A few things I am thinking about for my 1st FOC svc for the E90

1) Sapura Auto or AB? I heard lots of exprienced AB mechs went to SA sometime last year, but haven't tried SA. Also wonder if their computers are linked i.e. sharing svc history of the car no matter where I go to svc the car. I'd like to keep a full svc history on the dealer computer if possible. Anyone know this? For my wife's Honda, the svc records are not linked from svc center to svc center which is quite sucky...

2) I'm getting a mild knocking/klunking sound from the front driver side suspension when I travel fast over groved yellow strips. Anyone ever experienced this and know what was done to resolve this?

3) Steering squeak is still present since day 1 of the car.. So hoping to get this fixed during the svc.

4) CD changer now rarely plays out of tune but problem still exists (only happens first few minutes of play). I suspect the motor spinning the disc is weak or something. So getting this replaced too.

E46F

FYI all service records are linked to BMW Malaysia so even if you service at AB and later go to Sapura, they can still retrieve your history of what was done.

Also FYI, AB & SA are 2 different entities but selling the same product.

I havent tried SA for anything at this point so cant comment.

I bought my car from Cartrade btw.. so i was intending to do my 1st service at AB in Glenmarie. The main problem i found there is that they are so bz that even trying to get a service appt is hell!!!

I then tried for an appt at AB in Sg Besi and it was a much easier task and they were quite efficient and timely. The service chap i delt with is Mr. Ho and he's pretty good. (He looked after my E60 in Glenmarie before).

Speak to them abt the engine oil before hand tho cuz it seemed rather expensive!

E46Fanatic;236112 said:
2) I'm getting a mild knocking/klunking sound from the front driver side suspension when I travel fast over groved yellow strips. Anyone ever experienced this and know what was done to resolve this?

I too have the slight klunking sound on my front right suspension when I go over a large bump. I have asked AB to check and guess what they said........no problem, still ok (shld hv known better)

If anyone do find a solution pls post

bmrocket;236133 said:
I havent tried SA for anything at this point so cant comment.

I bought my car from Cartrade btw.. so i was intending to do my 1st service at AB in Glenmarie. The main problem i found there is that they are so bz that even trying to get a service appt is hell!!!

I then tried for an appt at AB in Sg Besi and it was a much easier task and they were quite efficient and timely. The service chap i delt with is Mr. Ho and he's pretty good. (He looked after my E60 in Glenmarie before).

Speak to them abt the engine oil before hand tho cuz it seemed rather expensive!

bmrocket,

yup engine oil chg AB quoted me at RM 500++ (all included). When you got yr car from Cartrade, wasn't it inclusive of service and repairs?

danc;236147 said:
bmrocket,

yup engine oil chg AB quoted me at RM 500++ (all included). When you got yr car from Cartrade, wasn't it inclusive of service and repairs?

Not sure bt took me full two years to get to 1st service and they closed down by then!

bmrocket;236162 said:
Not sure bt took me full two years to get to 1st service and they closed down by then!

There is a due date on the OBC for oil changes... I think we are supposed to send for the oil svc on the due date or due mileage, whichever comes first.

Top Bottom