BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Hangout.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just wanted to bring this to all the E90 owner's attention...

There is a GB on e90post for Hartge replica front lips. They also have Hammann and Breyton.

The outfit is based in Jakarta and the GB is primarily for US based customers, but they've sent off parts to Singapore easily. They will "work things out for you" to ship into Malaysia or pick up in SG, in the cheapest manner.

Its USD100 for the lip, plus USD80-100 for paint job. You can discuss shipping and customs etc with the seller.

A lot of happy customers.

Check out this info:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45411

KL2DC's E90 Community Message

Well I see the comm members have set forth in motion stirrings to hold a joint 3er and 5er event.

I think its great!

When I first started posting here, there wasn't really a set E90 community within this forum. In fact most of the E36 and E46 fanboys were just about set on criticizing the E90s on many fronts. I think the good E90 folks I've come to know here and our constant E90 discussions have served to turn the tide a little wrt how E90s are regarded here.

And now, 8 months on and we're 38 E90's strong. I think it's time to come out and make a showing of our sub community. I think it's time to represent.

Now I know that some of us here have been itching for an E90 get together to check each other's rides out and meet each other in person.

I'm not pandering to the powers to be here, I just want to see you folks go out in an E90 celebration and enjoy yourself. I've been instrumental in the planning and hosting of 2 major E90 events here in DC metro as well as several small one and each one has been a gas. I have a new appreciation for my car and I just want you guys to experience that!

276811245_cb78449cc8_bSmall.jpg

So come out and lobby for your E90 rights and submit your suggestions on the direction of this proposed 3er Fest!

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11210

IMG_4523Small.jpg

DSC03228Small.jpg

kl2dc3-1.jpg

Once again E90s FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 320SE

Hello all sifus,

This forum is more active i think. I post mine in the newbies section but slow respond la. Maybe can get better respon here.

I feel my engine is a little noisy. Just tht i can notice it the moment i get down my car. Checked with AB they said thts the sound for 320 as it has only 4 cylinder. Other 320 owner can share something?

btw my ride is 320i SE monaco blue July 06.

Thankss

More details. Cobra, what kind of sound? When does it make that sound? Is it a tapping sound? Or a whining sound?

KL2DC its the engine sound. just that its not so quiet like my frens 325. Its obvious even though the bonnet is closed.

Hi cobra, like AB said this is normal. I have the same sound on my E90 320i CBU (engines sounds like a Diesel when idle). I believe this is due to the valvetronics

KL2DC;197904 said:
KL2DC's E90 Community Message

Well I see the comm members have set forth in motion stirrings to hold a joint 3er and 5er event.

I think its great!

When I first started posting here, there wasn't really a set E90 community within this forum. In fact most of the E36 and E46 fanboys were just about set on criticizing the E90s on many fronts. I think the good E90 folks I've come to know here and our constant E90 discussions have served to turn the tide a little wrt how E90s are regarded here.

And now, 8 months on and we're 38 E90's strong. I think it's time to come out and make a showing of our sub community. I think it's time to represent.

Now I know that some of us here have been itching for an E90 get together to check each other's rides out and meet each other in person.

I'm not pandering to the powers to be here, I just want to see you folks go out in an E90 celebration and enjoy yourself. I've been instrumental in the planning and hosting of 2 major E90 events here in DC metro as well as several small one and each one has been a gas. I have a new appreciation for my car and I just want you guys to experience that!

276811245_cb78449cc8_bSmall.jpg

So come out and lobby for your E90 rights and submit your suggestions on the direction of this proposed 3er Fest!

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11210

IMG_4523Small.jpg

DSC03228Small.jpg

kl2dc3-1.jpg

Once again E90s FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that will soon include me! I guess I'm the latest addition to the E90 registry! I'm also very pleased to have gotten here from E34, E36, E46 and now here!

Hi Cobra, I do have the same noisy engine in my E90 320i CBU. 06' Diesel like sound....

Guys,
my meter clocked 9200km already....should I send for service now? This should be the 1st service for my e90 325i...the trip computer said it should be done when reach 25k but I've read somewhere in this forum for 325, the service is done every 10k.....opinion plz....btw, where can we fine breyton bodykit in KL? so far, I've only seen acs & m-tec around....

thbreyton1112.jpg

Devilkl;201233 said:
I wish to replace my RFT with ordinary tyres..need some advice..E90 325i..
Devilkl - try setting your tyre pressure to 200k all-round ..... I have found this to be quite bearable :) .

ok let me try..Pilot sport 2 cost RM 940 each for the front & RM 1100 each for the rear...what you guys think..any where to get cheaper one..

If I change to ordinary tyres....was advised to get a self patch kit...and a mini 12 V compressor..jus incase i am at the remote area...

Devilkl;201462 said:
ok let me try..Pilot sport 2 cost RM 940 each for the front & RM 1100 each for the rear...what you guys think..any where to get cheaper one..

Try Perfect Eagle in Desa Sri Hartamas (near Souled Out). You can't miss it with its huge Michelin signboard. A few forumers have gone there citing they're part of this forum and you should get a good price. :)

Devil,

If you do find out abt PS2 prices where JPB mentioned, please share. Are you on 17in tires? The price you mentioned sounds high. Agree on the patch kit, the M3 kit looks good.

Devilkl;201463 said:
If I change to ordinary tyres....was advised to get a self patch kit...and a mini 12 V compressor..jus incase i am at the remote area...

You will need a self-patch kit regardless of where you are because the E90 doesn't come with a spare tire or jack :)

Top Bottom