BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Hangout.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wanted to know if anyone has 17" rims preferably comes with tyres for sale?
The standard 325 (CBU) ones looks nice. but i was told that it's a 225/255 setup. is this recommended for the 320? need advise.

my current rims 16" looks kindof sad.
cheers,

fayehong said:
xxx....since u appreciate reply....here is my.....would like to joint BUT KL is just too far for me, pls inform me if u organise anything in PG. regards.

Thank you for your reply will definetely inform you if we were to do something in Penang. We do have chapter in Penang, check them out under Members meetup under Penang TT.

Cheers

alinahew

wellcome to the club u have come to the right place, your queries will definetely be answered but not at this hour as most E90 owners are counting sheep already after whole day counting money. Pls also do introduce yourself in the newbies section. ThnXXX

Welcome to the gang alinahew :D

You sold your 6-potter for a 4-potter? Don't you miss the power and sweet music of the 325i?

alinahew,,
hi there me also new!!!!! welcome... never met anyone in the club before.... maybe can arrange one for christmas apart from the charity drive.... think i going to be stuck in jb for christmas....

hi, i am thinking of selling my rims.... it the mix rim that you are after... the one on the cbu 325i !!! anyone made any offer to you!!! but i do have a problem!!! if i sell my rim that mean i got no run flat then if i got a puncture!!! what am i going to do.... that is my dilemma now!!!

Welcome alinahew! Quick question if u don't mind, did you get yr car from Sapura, AB etc?

Guess it's time to refresh the list again, here goes,

1. KL2DC: 2006 325i, Sparkling Graphite
2. David Yong: 2006 325i, Titanium Silver
3. Rookie: 2005 320i, Titanium Silver
4. MazranZ: 2005 325i, Black Sapphire
5. AlexC: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite
6. Spaceman: 2006 325i, Arctic Metallic
7. 325xi: 2006 325xi, Titanium Silver
8. Gesto: 2006 320i, Titanium Silver
9. Bahang: 2006 320i, Sparkling Graphite
10. Mcarim: 2006 320i, Monaco Blue
11. tl5500: 2005 325i, Alpine white
12. Devilkl: 2005 325i, Monaco Blue
13. Macheet: 2005 325i, Black Sapphire
14. pkw88: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite
15. ShuksE90: 2006 320iSE, Black
16. meshr; 2005 325i, Black Sapphire
17. Equalizer: 2006 325i, Black Sapphire
18. fayehong: 2006 320i SE, Black Sapphire
19. yfei: 2006 320i SE, Monaco Blue
20. Rubik: 2006 325i, Titanium Silver
21. Armi: 2005 320i, Titanium Silver
22. megatnh: 2006 320i SE, Black Sapphire
23. JV88: 2006 325i, Black Sapphire
24. sgbuloh_e90: 2005 320i SE Titanium Silver
25. danc: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite
26. beemers3: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite
27. alinahew: 2005 320i, Black Sapphire

beemers3 said:
hi, i am thinking of selling my rims.... it the mix rim that you are after... the one on the cbu 325i !!! anyone made any offer to you!!! but i do have a problem!!! if i sell my rim that mean i got no run flat then if i got a puncture!!! what am i going to do.... that is my dilemma now!!!

Hi beemer3, you can always get those quick repair puncture kits in the case of a puncture ;)

Hi, fellow members, I plan to test my E90, 320 via driving it all the way down to JB fom Pg. with stop over PD n Cemeron HL with my wife n kids. Anyone can let me know what is good in JB kah....any good food .....good shopping center.....good hotel to stay.......what is the procedure if i am going to drive over to Singapore.......

appreciate if u all could give some helpful advise. as is the first time driving down to JB lah.

fayehong said:
Hi, fellow members, I plan to test my E90, 320 via driving it all the way down to JB fom Pg. with stop over PD n Cemeron HL with my wife n kids. Anyone can let me know what is good in JB kah....any good food .....good shopping center.....good hotel to stay.......what is the procedure if i am going to drive over to Singapore.......

appreciate if u all could give some helpful advise. as is the first time driving down to JB lah.

Can't help you on JB because I always just past through without stopping. With regards to Singapore, it depends whether you go over the weekend or on weekday. I believe it's free on weekends and holidays. On weekdays, you will need to get a cashcard/VEP because i believe you will be charged SGD$30 for each day you stay in Singapore. Once you past the Singapore checkpoint, the immigration officers there will point you to the office to get the cashcard. You will need to give them your car number and roadtax number.

When you leave singapore, at the immigration checkpoint, you will be required to "touch n go" your cashcard and the relevant amount will be deducted depending on how many days you stay.

BTW, enjoy your family trip :)

thanks rookie.......by the way...do we need to bring along any documents..like the car registration card....insurances...or others.

also..as i need to plan my trip...how long it take to travel from KL to JB? tq.

Fayehong

You have 10 free days a year so you do not need to pay anything if you have not used up the allocated 10 days but If you go in on weekdays and if you pass the ERP gantry you will be charged SG5 a day , Sunday is free. So to be safe if you go in on a weekday make sure you have enough money in your cashcard before you exit Singapore. (Eg. If you go in on Thursday and come out on Monday make sure you have at least SG30 in your cash card.) The cash card can be toped up at any 7eleven. All parking in complexes uses ONLY cash card so make sure you top up extra for parking as well. It is advisable to bring your insurance covernote.

The rules have been changed actually. It's free from Fri night to Sunday only, and ERP charges is SGD$10 per day. If you plan to shop in Orchard Road, the ERP gantries is applicable up to 8:30pm or something like that. Another thing is parking charges in public carparks are applicable the whole day including weekends, so be prepared to buy parking coupons from 7-eleven.

I was just in Singapore last weekend, and this is the latest, its SG5 per day if you pass the ERP gantry, if you are still within the 10 free days that you are allocated.
The gantries are operational till 7.30pm

Its free 10 days in a year to drive into SG. If you have used the allocated 10 days in a year only then do you have to pay to enter SG and thats just to enter, ERP is another issue.

Fayehong, I suggest u park in the hotel and use the ever efficient SG public transport, but most important remember to get the cash card at immigrations. Ask the immigration where, if he/she doesnt tell you bcos you can easily miss it as the sign is very small only and next thing you know you are already in SG and without the cash card and you wouldnt want that to happen, trust me.

Begging your pardons but this thread is supposed to be a E90 registry, but 95% of it is OT. If everyone goes OT including committee member, then nobody will follow the posting rules lar. No offence to anyone, but just pointing it out. :p

OK i shall then do something abt it, since I have been brought into the picture as well. I will rename this thread to BMC's Ultimate E90 Members Hangout.(or pls suggest a title).

I have started another thread with the Old Header just for Registry.

XXX

meetoo said:
Begging your pardons but this thread is supposed to be a E90 registry, but 95% of it is OT. If everyone goes OT including committee member, then nobody will follow the posting rules lar. No offence to anyone, but just pointing it out. :p

SORI.....anyway the information is just enough for me to get over to singapore...thanks guys.

XXX said:
OK i shall then do something abt it, since I have been brought into the picture as well. I will rename this thread to BMC's Ultimate E90 Members Hangout.(or pls suggest a title).

I have started another thread with the Old Header just for Registry.

XXX

Good idea, and good title XXX :) Didn't mean to offend anyone, but it was getting out of hand a bit lar....

meetoo said:
Good idea, and good title XXX :) Didn't mean to offend anyone, but it was getting out of hand a bit lar....
no problem...i think we all welcome constructive proposal...right?

Top Bottom