BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Hangout.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
heya jv88 nice rims there :D loving the look that u're going for

i saw those rims somewhere b4 ...did u get em at the rims/bodykit shop at Uptown?

just wondering

Guys, the shark fin is add-on to make it look nicer :D ......& the rims do come with spacer....
sgbuloh_e90, I bought the rims from Lenso TTDI.....

I trade-in my RFT & rims for rm4k, don't know whether its cheap or not....the shark fin is carbon fiber at rm200 per piece.....its for e60 actually....

equalizer, lengchai for the car or the driver? :D

JV88,

19 in tires eh... So how is the ride compared to the RFT? Those are T1-R tires right? I hv had very good experience with Toyos and heard that the T1-R are even quieter. How do you find the tires? So you went to Lenso, one of my favorite tire shops, did Vincent give you a good deal? Care to share how much?

Cheers

JV88 said:
I trade-in my RFT & rims for rm4k, don't know whether its cheap or not....equalizer, lengchai for the car or the driver? :D

Sounds like a good deal .... and usually lengchai cars go to lengchai owners :cool: - this is how I try to make myself lengchai too :D

Equalizer, thats the problem....I can make my car lengchai, but to make myself lengchai have to do some plastic surgery, go to yun nam hair treatment & sign for slim beauty care :D .......

JV88 said:
Equalizer, thats the problem....I can make my car lengchai, but to make myself lengchai have to do some plastic surgery, go to yun nam hair treatment & sign for slim beauty care :D .......

JV88, with a jazzed-up e90 like yours, girls will forgive a lot of faults. Cruise round Jalan Telawi and I guarantee the girls will see lengchai car and lengchai driver ... :D :D :D

Hi Guys,
i am new in here!!! I am waiting eagerly to take delivery of my 325i in about 3hrs time.. Bought it in Melaka!!! Graphite black, grey interior 2005 model....

can't wait too see it in metal!!!!

kakaka :D ya they dont see face one those girls they only see ur car's price tag heheheehe .

btw anyone can recommend a good car shampoo for our dear e90's ?
mine's in Titanium Silver.

wax recommendation would be good also .
coz i'll be washing regularly when i can , once a week?

beemers3,

Welcome and enjoy your ride. So you are also getting a 2005 CBU? Make sure you give the car a very very thorough check. Ask your SA to show you the list of items AB changed for you. So far I have no major issues with my car (touch wood) just some minor pdi defects (i.e. foglight lense slightly blurred, passenger side mirror loose etc.) which I am getting AB/BMW to change sometime next week.

Sg buloh,

I am a die hard fan of Autoglym products though it hard to find in Klang Valley, most sold up north I think. I swear by their car shampoo, resin polish and paint protection (can't remember the name something like ultimate gloss). All my past cars have been maintained close to show room condition till the day I sold them off. This will be my darkest colored car (SG) so will see how it fairs. Read from forum, to minimise swirl marks, use the 2 bucket system. I have never sent my cars for detailing outside, guess I am a bit of a fanatic about stuff like this. ;)

beemers3 said:
Hi Guys,
i am new in here!!! I am waiting eagerly to take delivery of my 325i in about 3hrs time.. Bought it in Melaka!!! Graphite black, grey interior 2005 model....

can't wait too see it in metal!!!!

beemers3: Congrats...you'll love the car!!

Graphite black? Did you mean Sparkling Graphite Metallic (like mine, see signature) or Sapphire (metallic) Black?

Due time for a list refresh ;)

1. KL2DC: 2006 325i, Sparkling Graphite
2. David Yong: 2006 325i, Titanium Silver
3. Rookie: 2005 320i, Titanium Silver
4. MazranZ: 2005 325i, Black Sapphire
5. AlexC: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite
6. Spaceman: 2006 325i, Arctic Metallic
7. 325xi: 2006 325xi, Titanium Silver
8. Gesto: 2006 320i, Titanium Silver
9. Bahang: 2006 320i, Sparkling Graphite
10. Mcarim: 2006 320i, Monaco Blue
11. tl5500: 2005 325i, Alpine white
12. Devilkl: 2005 325i, Monaco Blue
13. Macheet: 2005 325i, Black Sapphire
14. pkw88: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite
15. ShuksE90: 2006 320iSE, Black
16. meshr; 2005 325i, Black Sapphire
17. Equalizer: 2006 325i, Black Sapphire
18. fayehong: 2006 320i SE, Black Sapphire
19. yfei: 2006 320i SE, Monaco Blue
20. Rubik: 2006 325i, Titanium Silver
21. Armi: 2005 320i, Titanium Silver
22. megatnh: 2006 320i SE, Black Sapphire
23. JV88: 2006 325i, Black Sapphire
24. sgbuloh_e90: 2005 320i SE Titanium Silver
25. danc: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite
26. beemers3: 2005 325i, Sparkling Graphite

Sparkling Graphite Rules! :p

DSC03543.jpg

KL2DC,

Agree SG rules :D Some of the cars come with the roof spoilers, looks nice, are they OEM or add-ons? How much? Available in Malaysia?

danc said:
KL2DC,

Agree SG rules :D Some of the cars come with the roof spoilers, looks nice, are they OEM or add-ons? How much? Available in Malaysia?

That's mine!! :D

Paid $160 painted and shipped from Taiwan. ACS replica, came with ACS decals and 3M mounting, ready to go. If interested, I'll look for the contact....good workmanship. Not sure of contact in Malaysia, though.

I like the looks of it....

KL2DC,

from Taiwan eh, so the decals are given seperately right and up to you to fix it, as for 3M mounting I presume they are just stucked on the windscreen? Secure? Yes if you could forward the contact would be great. So it's your car, eh, noticed you have left your rims stock, planning to change? I am itching for the 162s but since mine are 161 I kinda like it too, well will have to use it for sometime first.

If I remember in one of your postings you asked for tire gap measurement, when I was washing my car, noticed that there was a slight difference between the left and right front. The driver side seems to be a little higher (more clearence between tire and arch) Normal?

Danc,

I belive some slight variations is within spec. Springs/dampers all compress at different times throughout the course of a drive. As long as the differences are not too glaring (less than an inch), everything should be alright.

Yep, the decals are given seperately. Your choice of silver or black ( I chose black). 3M is holding well...car has been at high speeds and the rear spoiler has not taken off on its own :p Will furnish contact info for the ACS roof spoiler. The seller was selling painted ACS replica body kit (full) for less thank 1k, shipped :eek:

Yes, stock 156s for now :( Winter is around the corner, not the time to be thinking about summer tire/fancy wheels...perhaps come spring time. I already have my eyes on some 19" reproductions of the 162 wheel....

KL2DC,

Silver or Black? I tot your spoiler looked like it matched your car color?? I am not into body kits, as I like the way the car looks maybe down the road when I want to freshen up the car a little who knows.

Yup the gap is very very minimal less than 0.5cm.

19in 162s?? replicas? I can just imagine those rims on a lowered M suspension. I mean 18in 162 rocks, 19in ....those will blow man!

beemer3,

So far my 2005 CBU is all good (again better touch wood, very pantang ;) ) just sometimes there is a small creaking sound at the rear (need to really pay attention to hear it), comes and goes may be caused by external temp.

I am currently breaking-in my ride. Noticed that I am driving faster than usual (dont realise it), better slow down a little I guess. Love every minute of the car, just can't wait each day to jump in and drive.

I have tested extensively slew of conti cars (Saab, Audi, Merc, Volvo, Skoda, Golf etc) before I decided on the BMW, if you are looking for a drivers car you just can't go wrong with BMW. At first I always thought that the 50:50 weight distribution thinghy was all marketing hype from BMW, but now even after driving the Audi A4 TFSI Quottro, I still like the BMW, the steering feel/handling/ride the Audi does not come close. I really like the Active Steering although the ultimate BMW enthusiast still says it's artificial, drive the Audi and then you will know what artificial steering is like. The Audi really pulls but the steering is a BIG let down.

Top Bottom