BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Hangout.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sgbuloh, Happy Birthday from me too....wish u have a long & prosperous life to enjoy your e90 more!!! :D

Rookie, actually Hammann HM2 & Breyton Visions were in my buying list too but after I put the 19" Breyton Flame to my car, it look awesome man....guess what, the bigger the size, the easier to clean.....

JV88 said:
Sgbuloh, Happy Birthday from me too....wish u have a long & prosperous life to enjoy your e90 more!!! :D

Rookie, actually Hammann HM2 & Breyton Visions were in my buying list too but after I put the 19" Breyton Flame to my car, it look awesome man....guess what, the bigger the size, the easier to clean.....

I know the HM2 is quite heavy. Did you try out the weight difference between the Flame and the 162? It's ok to go with regular tyres and I am sure the ride would be much better, but make sure you a puncture repair kit since we don't have space for spares in the E90. ;)

sg_buloh: Oct 20th is your b'day...good I wasn't too late....

bdsun.jpg

thanks guys , LOVE u all in a manly bmw kinda way :D hahaha
thanks 4 all the wishes , chrome linings are bloody expensive bout rm1200-1400 a set. then again i guess without em the car looks fine anyway right? :D

after least 5days of having the car, even on a 320i ,
i finally realised what a bloody good car it is :D
UDM?!!?! most definitely
cant wait for the rims to arrive , :D

can i check the tyre pressure from the onboard computer?
anytips on how to check on that. :D coz ihavent really checked my tyres when i picked the car up finally can be arse to bother bout it till today but cant quite figure the simple BC button ...:S

sgbuloh...you can't check pressure as we do not have a TPMS, rather a rudimentary FTM.....new MY07 models in the US are being phased in with TPMS due to changing US laws.

pkw88 said:
Shuks, don't worry. Lightbeam wobbling is normal. I remember reading it somewhere on the e90 forums that this is because of the self leveling mechanism. Why BMW can't make the damn thing stay put is another question in itself!:D

Cheers mate! That's very pleasing to hear. I thought the bulb was not properly attached or something. But still, won't it like... damage the filament, or something?

I noticed it even in Audis, but I don't see the wobbling on Mercs.

Happy Holidays people.

Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Kind regards,

Shukor

Guys,
My car got some irritating sound when braking....I think it came from the brake....did any of u experience this before? I afraid if I bring this issue to AB, they will say its bcoz I've changed my tyres & rims, & will void the warranty as well :( ...any advise?

Nway, Selamat Hari Raya & Happy Deepavali.....:)

JV88...rightfully, they should only deny warranty claim when they have ascertained that the specific mod directly led to the failure of the component/part/fault/problem. I mean, if you put on an aftermarket roof spoiler (for e.g.), do you think it's fair for them to deny warranty claim on a blown engine gasket? Its not related?

Having said that...are you sure its braking? Did you do a proper alignment after slapping on those wheels/suspension work. The E90 eats into its tyres differenty at all four corners...

I guess so its braking, but will go back to the shop to check....previously the shop already did the alignment.....ssshhhhh, thats why I'm asking whether any of e90 members here got recommendation for good workshop/tyre shop....currently I just changed the sport springs only, plan to put the whole suspension as well....any advise what should I do to make it better? Thanks...

Btw guys, below r a few pictures of my car after change here & there....not that nice though, every time polish then rain heavily :eek: ....Anyway, pls give some comment how to make it better :p

bmw1.jpg

bmw2.jpg

bmw3.jpg

I notice that you have the sharkfin antenna on your car. Is it original or you addit on yourself ?

JV88...looking nice. I'd think about getting a front lip (either Hartge or OEM CF Splitters), OEM rear deck spoiler (CF or painted), ACS roof spoiler and debadge job. If you're going with CF front splitters and rear spoiler, I'd get the CF side pillar appliques as well as the CF side door mirrors appliqes as well....

David Yong said:
Donny, you have forgotten to suggest JV88 to add a 15mm spacers :)

:D His wheels are sitting flush with the fender...I think its ok!

Top Bottom