Are you Happy With Your F30?!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yeah, fantastic value! plus the modern line looks awesome with the ACS bodykit :top:

gendong.. what r u waiting for... :burnout:

Juan Powerblow;796695 said:
I was just at Ingress yesterday and was told there are 2012 pre-reg event cars with miniscule mileage like 10 kms going for RM218k, was told these are 320d in Modern Line. I think this is freakin' awesome value :p
what the interior color combo , really cannot stand modern line white color dashboard and black seat .

Juan Powerblow;796695 said:
I was just at Ingress yesterday and was told there are 2012 pre-reg event cars with miniscule mileage like 10 kms going for RM218k, was told these are 320d in Modern Line. I think this is freakin' awesome value :p

$218k for 320d is very cheap.... Buy buy buy.

That is NOT ALMOST 30k disct. Brand new is 248,800 la.
Its already 30,800 discount!! OR 12.4%!!
Very good deal indeed......if u dont mind the body n seat color laa.
Go For It !!

supersonic;794265 said:
IMO 320D is only for those few people

- who want extra 300km mileage per tank
- who most of the time speed less than 230km
- who love low end torque
- who believe that diesel carbon emission is cleaner than petrol in actual fact
- who dont mind the diesel clatter ( it is not like lorry lah!). It is still very quite from inside
- Who dont listen to unsubstantiated rumours based on negative perseption abt diesel usage in malaysia.

If you are one of those few, then I think you are ready to get the goodness of the N47 engine

328i and 320i CO2 emissions 147 g/km
320d CO2 emissions 120 g/km

the D does produce soot but end result is less damaging to the environment
the petrol engines clatter as well

328i POWERFULL AND SUPERB DRIVING EXPERIANCE.... low fuel consumption as well....full tank RM 100 i can get 600km towndrive and 780KM highway....

6755;799322 said:
328i POWERFULL AND SUPERB DRIVING EXPERIANCE.... low fuel consumption as well....full tank RM 100 i can get 600km towndrive and 780KM highway....

I agree with you on your first statement. However, I find it hard to go above 550km for one tank full. I measured a few times already, still find it hard to get above that.

RM100 Ron95 city drive - yet to get over 600km but me think it is achievable if permanent eco pro.
For highway driving i managed to get over 700km with constant speed 120km/h

Power : YES!
Superb Driving Exp : Not 100% due to lousy grip GY RoF at highspeed

hazimfarid;799368 said:
RM100 Ron95 city drive - yet to get over 600km but me think it is achievable if permanent eco pro.
For highway driving i managed to get over 700km with constant speed 120km/h

Power : YES!
Superb Driving Exp : Not 100% due to lousy grip GY RoF at highspeed

Wow. RM100 for Ron95? What's your remaining mileage before refueling bro? My gauge shows one quarter left, and my bill is usually around ~RM82.

i am having intermittent "no signal" on my idrive.....

is it normal for the service due drop to 14k eventhough i just clock 500km on my car..... never above 2.5k rpm.... didnt use kickdown also.....

lazzydogg;799727 said:
i am having intermittent "no signal" on my idrive.....

is it normal for the service due drop to 14k eventhough i just clock 500km on my car..... never above 2.5k rpm.... didnt use kickdown also.....

Definitely something is wrong. Best to send to service centre for checking.

TheTinkerer;799380 said:
Wow. RM100 for Ron95? What's your remaining mileage before refueling bro? My gauge shows one quarter left, and my bill is usually around ~RM82.

Usually i refuel when [!] remaining mileage is around 50km left.

hazimfarid;800115 said:
Usually i refuel when [!] remaining mileage is around 50km left.

Bro, I read in the users' manual warning not allow fuel level to drop too low or damage could be done to the engine. Maybe it'll cause the fuel pump to overwork or due to the fact that its using turbocharging. Maybe someone with expertise could point out specifically what kind of 'damage' will be incurred.

Me too only refuel when the warning sign comes on. I don't see any issue so far.

splee;800691 said:
Me too only refuel when the warning sign comes on. I don't see any issue so far.

From experience, this will shorten the life of the fuel pump as it gets hot when it is not submerged in fuel

I will refuel when car cam go about 100km to go

affan66;800692 said:
From experience, this will shorten the life of the fuel pump as it gets hot when it is not submerged in fuel

I will refuel when car cam go about 100km to go

Thanks bro. Looks like I will have to change my bad habit...lazy to pump...didn't know this would cause damage to the fuel pump.

Top Bottom