Used to love her........now want to kill her

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tIANcI;796080 said:
My worst experience with dealerships is with BMW. You don't look rich, they don give a rats a$$. Simple la ... after sales with AB is unbelievably absurd. Hahahahahaa ...

Maybe you can try other dealers instead?

splee;796055 said:
So what's the reason given for keeping your car for 4.5 days? Did they solved your problem?

Lamest excuse ever. Service advisor say he tried calling me but couldn't get thru! It was a wheel speed sensor fault and took total of 7.5 days. So the last 3 days is the real job including part order wait time. Not happy at all.. For some reason AB SA are too proud n arrogant to be in the service industry. You'd expect basic phone etiquette from a premium brand but no....I know a lot of folks here isn't happy with AB but we love our cars don't we.:rock:

Torneo;796202 said:
Lamest excuse ever. Service advisor say he tried calling me but couldn't get thru! It was a wheel speed sensor fault and took total of 7.5 days. So the last 3 days is the real job including part order wait time. Not happy at all.. For some reason AB SA are too proud n arrogant to be in the service industry. You'd expect basic phone etiquette from a premium brand but no....I know a lot of folks here isn't happy with AB but we love our cars don't we.:rock:

Bro, just send your car to another service centre for all your future servicing.

Top Bottom