Anyone driving e92 335i ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
M5port;686357 said:
Good luck with your cream beige interior ! i had mine for 2 yrs now, its.. urmm not pleasant. haha... and yours is not a Msport body kit, just the aero kit,also your headliner is beige and not black as Msport model has it, your steering has a silver trim , Msport is all black. however i see you might have the performance diffuser. I hope the sales man didnt try to wrestle out a few more RM from your bank account by telling you yours is a Msport model.

Dat's why I notice there's not M sport steering. No diffuser too, just only a good looking aerokit in front.

Anyway, I am not getting this car. ABS pump kong oledi.

Jlow;688165 said:
Might be also due to the wheel balancing?

Unbalanced wheels will shake/vibrate regardless if the brakes were applied or not.. sound more like warped discs.

As mentioned, its a warped disc....skimming as a temp solution? + change to softer brake pads?

hahaha...
No point for me to buy a 200k car in Malaysia and only get to drive it 10 times a year...

Am starting a rejuvenating course for my family's Monaco Blue E90 back home soon..

Pictures to follow on a new thread... hahaha

Daniel E30;689449 said:
Nice, but pricing a bit steep.... Vroom325, why dont you go check that unit out?

No loh, I have killed the idea of getting a 335, can't join your league lah.

Getting an E90 325i M sport with 5yrs BSRI, peace of mind. Also can maintain vroom325 for few more years.:top: After the test drive, I can feel quite a lot of improvement between E46 & E90 325. Actually, before the test drive, I thought they are not too much of difference...:wink:

Vroom325;689920 said:
No loh, I have killed the idea of getting a 335, can't join your league lah.

Getting an E90 325i M sport with 5yrs BSRI, peace of mind. Also can maintain vroom325 for few more years.:top: After the test drive, I can feel quite a lot of improvement between E46 & E90 325. Actually, before the test drive, I thought they are not too much of difference...:wink:

hey, i checked out the blue 335 at zaibi, they hav changed the ABS pump..n ya,cost them rm10k..its not a m sport version, 33i se. mileage is around 18,000 km..got service record from UK aso..there is also a recall on the injectors, but BMW Malaysia will fix that..

Bavaria;695343 said:
hey, i checked out the blue 335 at zaibi, they hav changed the ABS pump..n ya,cost them rm10k..its not a m sport version, 33i se. mileage is around 18,000 km..got service record from UK aso..there is also a recall on the injectors, but BMW Malaysia will fix that..

Bro, actually, after much thought, I kill that idea, not just because of that bump.
It sort of trigger me to think again about owning 335...

Vroom325;695428 said:
Bro, actually, after much thought, I kill that idea, not just because of that bump.
It sort of trigger me to think again about owning 335...

ic..i bought tat car..

I've been bumping into quite a few E92 335i on the road these days. Saw a white one in Ara Damansara, a silver one in SS2 Rothman traffic light.

Top Bottom