Anyone driving e92 335i ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Daniel E30;681997 said:
Come to think of it, my coupe now cannot fit two baby seats, with maid...oh no....the rear is a two seater...wife going to kill me....Its a no return...

yeah, I have small 3 kids, so if I take the coupe, will have to leave the wife at home (forget about the maid)!

But the upside is that the coupe does look much better and on resale, it should fetch better offers.

The reasons wy I went for a sedan.. convenience,practicality and not to forget the Q-car factor.A 4door sedan will attract less 'attention' from boyracers.

The downside is that the coupe looks a thousand times better than the sedan.

So choose wisely.Either way,both are stonkingly good cars.

yeah, you are so right....but my tangan was gatal that day and confirmed the coupe....well, both performs 100% similiar....without passengers...
Pls PM me your mobile, i have some questions to ask regards to the car....
thanks

Bullant;682143 said:
yeah, I have small 3 kids, so if I take the coupe, will have to leave the wife at home (forget about the maid)!

But the upside is that the coupe does look much better and on resale, it should fetch better offers.

Wah, 3 kids....im planning for 3rd one too. Maybe custom a carawan to pull behind....lol

Guys, I am falling in love with this blue E92 335 M sport, can't shake it away from my head...

Sending the car for inspecion next week before committing. The best condition I have ever seen so far...

May be, vroom325 need to be changed... vroom335...

Vroom325;684145 said:
Guys, I am falling in love with this blue E92 335 M sport, can't shake it away from my head...

Sending the car for inspecion next week before committing. The best condition I have ever seen so far...

May be, vroom325 need to be changed... vroom335...

nice bro, dont forget to post pix

whymahn;684793 said:
bro. post pix please

Guys, not yet. Sending the car for full body check today.
Will share with you guys, also need to know how to upload...

It's a very nice blue with cream beige interior...
M sport sus, body kit... Lovely.

Wahh...nice..in Bangsar eh?

I was there previously...but they did not have any of e92/93 yet...:(

Got mine from another dealer nearby there...bad bad experience..='(

Jlow;685101 said:
Wahh...nice..in Bangsar eh?

I was there previously...but they did not have any of e92/93 yet...:(

Got mine from another dealer nearby there...bad bad experience..='(

Yup! Bangsar. You know which one right?
When were you there? They said they brought in this car early of the year?

Can you tell me more about the bad experience?
Thanks.

spidey;685103 said:
Wow bro, you catch every detail huh...

When come to my most favourite 335i, everytime see one feel excited. Full attention given. Hope to own one in one day when I can afford.

morrogan;685109 said:
When come to my most favourite 335i, every see one feel excited. Full attention given. Hope to own one in one day when I can afford.

Wishing that day will come soon. Cheers bro.

Make it happen, don't let it happen. Take iniative on it, and it will happen.
This is one thing I've learn from someone.

This the best we can get from a beemer, good handling and power. I hope I can stay with this car long long time.

Top Bottom