Anyone driving e92 335i ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lorst;678685 said:
Hey guys, side track a lil bit. I am looking for the 18" 5-spoke OEM wheels which come with some 335is, type 189, I believe. I am looking for non staggered 18x8 all round. Please PM me if anyone wants to let go.

Cheers.

With all due respct bro lorst, if you have not done so, pls make yourself to the Newbie Sectin and do a self intro as per forum rules before any posting o be done.
As for your request, you can pm me as I do hv one set up for grabs anytime soon....:4:

Guys, need you all to share some of your experience with me lah. Dilemma now.

With the budget I have I can either get a very good condition, almost new E90 325 M sport without worrying reparing or servicing for at least a year.
I have no problem having this car, the power is enough for me. I don't really dash out, but rather I enjoy corners and long winding roads

I have another choice of getting myself a E92 335, probably 5yrs old. Meaning that I'll have to spend some money, time, effort to bring this car back to shape. I guess lots of things need to be replaced. fuel pump, turbo, all oils, bushes(?) What else?
Also, can N54 use ron 95?
Any other precaution or word of notes about this model?
I know how good it is, but as a bimmer owner, I will need to take good care of it before riding and know what to expect.

Mryangzai;677189 said:
yeah, thx a lot Mr. david.... btw where did u modified all these things? and do you know where can i get these parts in lower price?

Join us in our next outing and i am sure you will get all the answers to your questions :)

Vroom325;680295 said:
Guys, need you all to share some of your experience with me lah. Dilemma now.

With the budget I have I can either get a very good condition, almost new E90 325 M sport without worrying reparing or servicing for at least a year.
I have no problem having this car, the power is enough for me. I don't really dash out, but rather I enjoy corners and long winding roads

I have another choice of getting myself a E92 335, probably 5yrs old. Meaning that I'll have to spend some money, time, effort to bring this car back to shape. I guess lots of things need to be replaced. fuel pump, turbo, all oils, bushes(?) What else?
Also, can N54 use ron 95?
Any other precaution or word of notes about this model?
I know how good it is, but as a bimmer owner, I will need to take good care of it before riding and know what to expect.

I would say go for a 335i but then I could be biased since I owned one.

Mine is a year 2007 model and until today it is running great. Not that bad shape. So do not worry much in spending a lot in bringing a 5 years old car back to good shape.

Yes it can run on RON95. The most that you need to take care of is the HPFP (high pressure fuel pump). The turbo is very reliable. Get a 2007 model and above.

Yup..agree with DY.Get the 335i,either e90 or e92.U won't regret it a single bit.It's all you'd ever need in a car,period.

Plus u won't get pesky VWs and Audis playing u around.

ps - Like DY,I'm pretty much biased here hehe;)

David Yong;680602 said:

Mine is a year 2007 model and until today it is running great. Not that bad shape. So do not worry much in spending a lot in bringing a 5 years old car back to good shape.

Yes it can run on RON95. The most that you need to take care of is the HPFP (high pressure fuel pump). The turbo is very reliable. Get a 2007 model and above.

Hi bro, mind to share any symptom before the HPFP kaput? will it stall the car just like normal fuel pump failure? the horsepower for the turbo is so tempting, if not for the defect.

David Yong;680602 said:

DY, thanks! My mechanic also said there isn't much kacau for this model.
Heart is with 335 but brain is with 325.... DingDong x 2.

Ideally, if there's a 4dr version will be perfect, my choice will be very clear then. Too bad it's extremely rare and bro supergripen doesn't wanna sell his. HeHe... I have to fetch my old folks time to time, getting them in and out from a coupe will be hard to them....

Anyway, let me check it out and see how it goes. I have 2-3mths left.

Thanks!

supergripen;680793 said:
Yup..agree with DY.Get the 335i,either e90 or e92.U won't regret it a single bit.It's all you'd ever need in a car,period.

Plus u won't get pesky VWs and Audis playing u around.

ps - Like DY,I'm pretty much biased here hehe;)

Bro, where did you find your 4dr 335? Appreciate if you could share with me.
I prefer 4dr...

i am having my baby e92 335 though... i just get my car last friday, and ya i am really satisfy with this car, performance, outlook, handling and everything. hope you can made your decision asap so we can have gathering. Mr. David, when is the next gathering, hope to learn more from you all. :)

Vroom325;680832 said:
I prefer 4dr...

Found my e90 335i in Bangsar,at a place called Zaibi Motors.It's opposite the Maybank building.

Won't be selling mine just yet.. the replacement will either be a 911 Turbo or an F10 535i(choice will depend on my state of mind as far as cars are concerned at that time) and at the present moment,both these cars are out of my reach monetarily:( The F30 335i is out of my list cuz of the headlight design,just can't get past it.

But like I said earlier,the 335i all the car u'll ever need.It's a family car that can go as fast as a junior supercar yet look so understated.U can waft along slowly as your heart pleases while ferrying ur parents/kids and once they're off the car,u can be the devil's own chariot!! Hehehe...

Vroom325;680832 said:
I prefer 4dr...

There is a unit at the recon shop in Taman Tun. 335 4 door. I didnt look at it as i was looking for a coupe. The shop is near to the Penchala Highway, taman tun side. Wan Brothers something....

Daniel E30;681183 said:
There is a unit at the recon shop in Taman Tun. 335 4 door. I didnt look at it as i was looking for a coupe. The shop is near to the Penchala Highway, taman tun side. Wan Brothers something....

Did u notice how much they were selling it for? Colour?

Daniel E30;681183 said:

There's 1 very nice blue coupe with M sport body kit in Bangsar, Baldimore. 260k. Lovely.

supergripen;681191 said:
Did u notice how much they were selling it for? Colour?

The salesman at this Tenaga Wan Bersaudara told me that they have got a 2008 dark grey E90 335i sedan. It wasn't there when I went. Salesman said went out (for a spin?). Asking price for 2008 model ~RM260k, for 2007 ~RM235k.

Going there to see again when the cars are back.

morrogan;681878 said:
The salesman at this Tenaga Wan Bersaudara told me that they have got a 2008 dark grey E90 335i sedan. It wasn't there when I went. Salesman said went out (for a spin?). Asking price for 2008 model ~RM260k, for 2007 ~RM235k.

I am interested in a 4 door as well... may have a look, too... not to worry Morrogan... I am really only in the market for one in 2012 (still running current lease down).... best of luck.

morrogan;681878 said:

I just got a red 335 coupe from there. Loan just approved today. The guys there are quite ok. Look for Peter. He decides on the final price. I viewed the 4 door sedan too, didnt get it cause looks the same as E90. Unless for the convinience of family. They have a few coupes and convertables left....
Good luck

Daniel E30;681989 said:
I just got a red 335 coupe from there. Loan just approved today. The guys there are quite ok. Look for Peter. He decides on the final price. I viewed the 4 door sedan too, didnt get it cause looks the same as E90. Unless for the convinience of family. They have a few coupes and convertables left....
Good luck

Come to think of it, my coupe now cannot fit two baby seats, with maid...oh no....the rear is a two seater...wife going to kill me....Its a no return...

Top Bottom