1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
good thread , took me 2hours to finished it.. how much is the ac rims ? size of it, looks great..

e36rocks;823230 said:
good thread , took me 2hours to finished it.. how much is the ac rims ? size of it, looks great..

E36rocks ... 2 hours reading is fast ...it took us ages to make it ..

How much rims ? Ya prepared to go wide already ka ? Share some pictures of ya ride here and welcome to bmwcm --

gearing up for the last toy ....just got the plug adapter ....and gonna get my pink optimum sponge from my sifu .. SEECH n KC

ICEMAN 68;850367 said:
dirty sleeping car ...collecting dust

- - - Updated - - -

gave it a good wash

Hey Ice that looks like Optimum car wash at Taman Megah. How do you find their service? Not bad huh

- - - Updated - - -

ICEMAN 68;850367 said:
dirty sleeping car ...collecting dust

- - - Updated - - -

gave it a good wash

Hey Ice that looks like Optimum car wash at Taman Megah. How do you find their service? Not bad huh

V-man ...the paint is getting old larrr ...it's almost 5 years since 2008 NOV and today i can attest that it's still the best choice of me sellecting Lian Heng as my painter..an honour to see that the paint after this these number of years going through this tropical climate...the paint is yet to be sand-down for the 1st stage ...

Casper : indeed that's the car wash is Tmn Megah and has been so far the best around PJ

Sir Mizhan : ya made me too small with such comment as it humbles me to say that i've learned a lot from you and yet still learning till today ...bimmerfest 2013 would never be on mind...but we can have our very own TT-fest ..OR HH-fest

confused between these 2 colours ...which one suits the best ...pls select and help me out ( BLUE or BLACK )

blue bro.. but keep it clean. black bras on cars are too unsightly for me; on women is fine.

Top Bottom