1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Mind sharing what brand headlights, front indicator lights and rearlights you're using? I'm a noob in the E36 community :)

dc_rock;634896 said:
Mind sharing what brand headlights, front indicator lights and rearlights you're using? I'm a noob in the E36 community :)

those are just the standards headlights ( but i've removed the inner lens ) , white front indicators which could be bought from innerpower ...the rear light are those with the white top rather than amber which are from the stock standard ...

Bro .....ur type 5 shld polish like the RS below !!!!!!! Dammmmmm shinnnnnnnnnnny....... Sakit mata !!!!!!!

bbsrs212-2.jpg

lionel san

yehh that looking good ...here is mine waiting to be picked up ...polished locally here ...

Image0181.jpg

Mybbs.jpg

just that i'm dead pokai already and to get new rubbers is gonna cost me a bomb ...goona run these on 215/40's

Lionel_Koh;634985 said:
Bro .....ur type 5 shld polish like the RS below !!!!!!! Dammmmmm shinnnnnnnnnnny....... Sakit mata !!!!!!!

bbsrs212-2.jpg

sweet looking buggers ....looking for these now but must be in 18"

ICEMAN 13;635031 said:
sweet looking buggers ....looking for these now but must be in 18"

17 good enuf .....

Try google BBS RS 212 or BBS RS 197..........

U will hook to it ...........

ICEMAN 13;635028 said:
lionel san

yehh that looking good ...here is mine waiting to be picked up ...polished locally here ...

Image0181.jpg

Mybbs.jpg

just that i'm dead pokai already and to get new rubbers is gonna cost me a bomb ...goona run these on 215/40's

Nice .....i saw s bottom one with teh gold center !!!!!! Shd be much nicer with gold ................

Lionel_Koh;635035 said:
Nice .....i saw s bottom one with teh gold center !!!!!! Shd be much nicer with gold ................

yehh gold colour is fine too ...but can't really blend into my car colour ....some brighter coloured car would be awsome ...

ICEMAN 13;634962 said:
those are just the standards headlights ( but i've removed the inner lens ) , white front indicators which could be bought from innerpower ...the rear light are those with the white top rather than amber which are from the stock standard ...

Nice, you retro fitted the headlamps with Projector lenses? Looks really cool.

dc_rock;635394 said:
Nice, you retro fitted the headlamps with Projector lenses? Looks really cool.

nope ...by removing the inner lens , you'll see the difference ....

ICEMAN 13;635410 said:
nope ...by removing the inner lens , you'll see the difference ....

Oh, you mean this is still stock E36 318i headlamps with lenses removed? Brilliant idea! Was considering to buy new headlamps already :)

yeh ...just simply remove the lens ... but i would suggest you to match them up with a set of led angel eyes and hids ... you would surely enjoy the bright throw of light on ya ride ....if ya worried about the brightness then perhaps just come down to PJ for TT some day and have a look of it first

ICEMAN 13;635606 said:
yeh ...just simply remove the lens ... but i would suggest you to match them up with a set of led angel eyes and hids ... you would surely enjoy the bright throw of light on ya ride ....if ya worried about the brightness then perhaps just come down to PJ for TT some day and have a look of it first

That'd be great! My bimmer is still in the spray shop, after this gonna get the lights done and the rims. This will be my second car project for myself.

dc_rock;635489 said:
Oh, you mean this is still stock E36 318i headlamps with lenses removed? Brilliant idea! Was considering to buy new headlamps already :)

All E36 original comes wt projector lite. U just remove the inner lens. Change new front glass and walla u get new look E36. Dun forget to install angel eyes also

Thank IM, your ex-car looks good. Don't think i need to change mine cos it still looks really good. Will be doing my angel eyes are bimmer's garage once my car is out of the paint shop.

initialM;635817 said:
All E36 original comes wt projector lite. U just remove the inner lens. Change new front glass and walla u get new look E36. Dun forget to install angel eyes also

My ex E36.

ABCD0003-2.jpg

AngelEyes.jpg

On second thought, where can I buy clear lenses to replace my headlamps?

Any bmw spare part should have. Lets not hijack iceman beautiful E36 thread. You can search info in E36 thread

Top Bottom