WTB : e90 - YR 2007 or 2006

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

devilsadvocate

Club Guest
Dear All Bros, Assisting a friend of mine in the pursuit of a E90. The person is looking for (1) relatively low mileage car(preferably 30K and below), (2) well taken care of with full service history, (3) CKD unit - unless CBU was a brand new unitWhat does not matter - but can be a bonus(1) Mods - but nothing too fancyPurchaser is a cash buyer. Budget - Between 20-30% discount from the price of a brand new car. Thanks all for the kind help. Cheerio. :top: __________________devilsadvocate

Wow!! that's 44% below the new 2005 CBU price !!! for a 2+ years car.. :D

bro,

many thanks for the speedy response.

definitely out for my friend. mileage too high. person particularly looking for 06/07 model.

tempted myself - provided i manage to find a new owner for my E46.

again - your mileage is kinda daunting.

cheerio.

da

wow spacemen,

march 06 - and you have only driven 10k KM!

wowee - if i had enough cash - definitely get your car.

but sorry bro - my friend is fixated with the 320- no 325.

good-luck on your sales anyways - reckon you would definitely be looking at the MYR 230K and above range - which is beyond my reach.

cheerio

Difficult case le..

'05 E90 320i is currently going at about RM170k. A damn good condition '05 would ask for at least RM180k, and that's without rain sensor, no electric seat, no Xenon headlights, no warranty. Comparing to a brand new '07 is only selling at RM220k with 3 years BSRI warranty, with rain sensor, electric seat and Xenon lights.

To satisfy your budget, it has to be 20-30% discount of RM220k which works out to RM154k - RM176k, which is cheaper than a good condition '05 E90, some more with good condition, low mileage, and that's by default for 06/07 car, at least 1 more year of factory warranty. Sounds too good to be real. Even if u can find one, I would suggest you be extra careful to look at all the welding joints of the car. Just a friendly caution! :D :D

Saw on paper yesterday an E46 325i 2005 car still demanding for RM185k !!

Good luck!

Spaceman;280812 said:
E90 325i CBU 2006 (reg. Mar 06), 10K Km mileage, KW V2 coilover, H&R ARB, 19' BBS LM-R, Michelin PS2, Full OEM M-Sport, OEM Boot spoiler, Original AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler, HID 6000K fog light, Osram 6000K D1S Headlights, Brex White Ring, 3D Studie Front Lip, 3M clear bra (front).

Make me an offer, plz..! :cool:

Bro, with such a nice mods you have on your ride and should bring it out for us to admire lar...

David Yong;280866 said:
Bro, with such a nice mods you have on your ride and should bring it out for us to admire lar...

hehe....i am down south la bro...:listen:

devilsadvocate;280842 said:
wow spacemen,

march 06 - and you have only driven 10k KM!

wowee - if i had enough cash - definitely get your car.

but sorry bro - my friend is fixated with the 320- no 325.

good-luck on your sales anyways - reckon you would definitely be looking at the MYR 230K and above range - which is beyond my reach.

cheerio

i dare not add up the total $$ i spent on mods alone...this is my weekend car, so little mileage.

i wish you strike lottery the soonest, ok!:rock:

astroboy;280849 said:
Difficult case le..

'05 E90 320i is currently going at about RM170k. A damn good condition '05 would ask for at least RM180k, and that's without rain sensor, no electric seat, no Xenon headlights, no warranty. Comparing to a brand new '07 is only selling at RM220k with 3 years BSRI warranty, with rain sensor, electric seat and Xenon lights.

To satisfy your budget, it has to be 20-30% discount of RM220k which works out to RM154k - RM176k, which is cheaper than a good condition '05 E90, some more with good condition, low mileage, and that's by default for 06/07 car, at least 1 more year of factory warranty. Sounds too good to be real. Even if u can find one, I would suggest you be extra careful to look at all the welding joints of the car. Just a friendly caution! :D :D

Saw on paper yesterday an E46 325i 2005 car still demanding for RM185k !!

Good luck!

very well analyzed!:top:

so how much do you think a E90 325i 2006 value now?

About RM230k to RM240k kua... haven't come across any such model yet...

Seller's price la... Buyer price would be no more than RM200k.. :D

Spaceman, you are likely to have to most stunning Arctic E90 here in the club based on the mod list. Reads very tastefully done. Post some pics of your fully modded ride for us to drool at. As you may already know, Arctic is one of my fav colors for the E90, and I think it'll look absolutely stunning fully modded like yours is.

astroboy;281112 said:
About RM230k to RM240k kua... haven't come across any such model yet...

Seller's price la... Buyer price would be no more than RM200k.. :D

whoa...:eek:

E46Fanatic;281119 said:
Spaceman, you are likely to have to most stunning Arctic E90 here in the club based on the mod list. Reads very tastefully done. Post some pics of your fully modded ride for us to drool at. As you may already know, Arctic is one of my fav colors for the E90, and I think it'll look absolutely stunning fully modded like yours is.

my ride is posted on E90post.com, go check it out!

I am willing to let go of mine if he/she is giving me good deal (which means I no need to top up the loan). HeeHee...

Mine is end of 2006 model E90 325i. Slightly over 30k. Full service at AB. Totally stock.

Give me a good offer, k?

Cheers!

TomJB;283534 said:
I am willing to let go of mine if he/she is giving me good deal (which means I no need to top up the loan). HeeHee...

Mine is end of 2006 model E90 325i. Slightly over 30k. Full service at AB. Totally stock.

Give me a good offer, k?

Cheers!

Changing to M3 izzit?? :rock: :rock:

TomJB;283534 said:

Give me a good offer, k?

Cheers!

Bro, taking the plunge for the 325i Sports as discussed the other day? Or have you moved the target even further and going for the M3? ;)

Top Bottom