WTA E90 pre-reg, unreg or 2nd hand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It's called the 2009 facelift, which means it comes out in Europe in the fall of 2008 (Sep-Oct), which means it can only get here next year (Feb-Mar) If it's not out yet in Europe, it won't be out ROW based on past history. You should take the Ingress SA to task for misleading you. :(

Anyways the latest spyshots show there's very little difference with the present look. Only minor detail changes of the grill and bonnet sculpting at the front. The inboard rear lights are still a mystery, but other than that, nothing much is changed at the rear.

Well Ghost, that's even more up-to-date than the ones I've seen! :p Not much difference there either huh?

As I said in another post, several people I talked to think that the first facelift model to come out here will be the 325i Sports replacement, probably to be announced end of the year and available early next year. But pricing is expected to be more than the previous 309k. :eek:

Yep, not much difference there, but there's still chance it may look different when the actual facelift comes out.

Btw, looks like leds to me. Got the pic from the E90 post. A lot more newer pics posted up there now. No drastic cosmetic changes as far as I can see.Need a keen eye to spot 'em.

One wonders if BMW Malaysia is doing the right thing in terms of price placement. The new c230 2.5 will be priced around the 310k mark. And boy does it look stunning.

Will the facelifted E90 be able to bask in the sun once more ? I think not....

hi guys, i read that there is pre-reg 320i for 199,900. anyone knows if it is still available? please let me know coz i am very keen already.

Only for few units and was told no more.. 2007 cars still got but about RM210k.. just pass ur contact to as many sales advisers as possible because they each has different "lobang" :D.. Sapura, AB, Ingress.. make sure u don't leave out any.

I have tried calling AB, Ingress and sapura but all sold out :(
If anyone come across with out sales adviser, pls drop me a call @ 0123268088

thank you

My AB sales lady called me up last week to update me on the 320i SE and 320i Sport. No '07 pre-reg available.

Btw, my wife decide to go for second E90 320i. Anyone planning to let go in next 3 months, let me know. Maybe a year 2005/06. Tq

boyim76;329461 said:
I have tried calling AB, Ingress and sapura but all sold out :(
If anyone come across with out sales adviser, pls drop me a call @ 0123268088

thank you

You should try Tian siang Ipoh~!!!! I think Tian Siang Ipoh still have stock for 320i:rock:~!!!!

hahah.... i am from Ipoh and was back there last weekend. Called Tian Siang too, but all pre-req sold out :(

I don't think you'll find anymore 320i unless they're pre-owned. According to an AB SA, the new 320i SE and 325i Basic are out with 1.98% financing deals. You might want to check them out.

Try Sri Sutera at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng or the used car opposite Great Eastern Mall, Jalan Ampang, few units of recon 320i & 325i + M-sport just arrived.:top:

Hi,

I am new to this forum. Just tested the '08 325 Sport with I-DRIVE this afternoon. Nice ride though a bit bumpy at times. I-Drive looks interesting but didn't get enough time to try out all the functions.

Anyway, need some advise from the forum. Am planning to get one within this month. Am considering on either a pre-reg (7%-8% discount) or new car. Pre-reg does sound like a good deal as the car only has a mileage of about 5K and it's about 20K cheaper.

Any advise and comments would be helpful.

JJtan: pre-reg with 5K mileage? then it is pre-owned already la. pre-reg means zero mileage. just a name thingy with simedarby. my call...go for pre-reg option.

Listen to rachel.. :wink: (she happened to own the cheapest E90 M-Sport around.. :D)

Buy her drink or something.. :D She will not share her "trade secret" online la.. :D

Bimmer910;324141 said:
unfortunately ingress doesnt have 325m or 325i pre-reg or pre-owned at this point.

AB has 6 units pre-reg 325m @ 270-275k yr 07. But i dont know whether its worthwhile considering the facelift being out soon.... :dontknow:

I too am looking for a pre-reg 325 sports but 2008 with the bluetooth features. Unfortunately they only have demo cars with approx. 5K mileage on them. But am told the new the 325 SPORTS will be out again, soon. Should be within this year as it has stopped production since 2 months back. Most probably will include some upgraded features like USB & etc. Probably a minor facelift. Will most probably wait for the re-release model. No point rushing....

i just contacted my secret agent. he got 1 unit of 320 2007 model. black color, black interior. going for 198k before negotiation. mileage is 10k. and i think if u use some goda skill, u can ask for 188k?? if interested pm me. i will pass u his contact. btw he is with ingress auto. the sales consultant who sold me my 325.

racheltoh;330803 said:
i just contacted my secret agent. he got 1 unit of 320 2007 model. black color, black interior. going for 198k before negotiation. mileage is 10k. and i think if u use some goda skill, u can ask for 188k?? if interested pm me. i will pass u his contact. btw he is with ingress auto. the sales consultant who sold me my 325.

Am looking for a 325 sport, not 320. Just found out pre-reg cars (zero mileage) 4% discount only. Might look for pre-owned instead. Got an offer from a car dealer for a '07 AB car for under RM240K. Will see how it goes when i get a better look at the car. Still under warranty till Feb '09.

What do you guys think? Good price?

Top Bottom