Will RM10k A Month Salary Enough To Own A F30 328

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Like what Fabianyee has pointed out many near Mont kiara, around Jln Kuching, kepong, segambut or Putrajaya heights or USJ

guys, getting off topic aledi....
Maybe can start a new topic to discuss on property... ;)

Cheers...

fabianyee;772897 said:
guys, getting off topic aledi....
Maybe can start a new topic to discuss on property... ;)

Cheers...

Related topic la bro :)

Anyway to madrazcbr ...like orang tua tua said "Tepuk dada, tanya selera"
Orang utara pulak will say ...."kalau boleh makan cekak...beli saja la" :)

zidee;772883 said:
Put your money on a reasonable nice house first. House in Klang Valley especially ain't going to be cheaper. It will keep appreciating. Cars price like 300k 328 will depreciate to around half in few years time. As someone said if you have a good disposable income, why not.

p/s Put deposit to buy a 300k house in a good location. In 2 years after the house ready, sell it at 500-600k after minus gain tax. Profit I can buy BMW, perhaps cash !
kota damansara ok or not ... got LRT in 5 years time ..

it is a roller coaster ride ... went to Ingress a few time but still not sure whether to jump the gun or not ...

am selling my current car because at 130kmh the wind noise and road noise is quite loud ... test drove the 320i and 328 ... at 130kmh ... the wind noise and the road noise is just slightly better ... 320i with Bridgestone 50 series tyre has lesser road noise ... my dilema is now ... is it worth it to pay another extra RM100k for the slight improvement on road noise and wind noise ... although the handling is much better than my current car ... but is it worth it ... what say you all the sifus here ...

madrazcbr;772909 said:
it is a roller coaster ride ... went to Ingress a few time but still not sure whether to jump the gun or not ...

am selling my current car because at 130kmh the wind noise and road noise is quite loud ... test drove the 320i and 328 ... at 130kmh ... the wind noise and the road noise is just slightly better ... 320i with Bridgestone 50 series tyre has lesser road noise ... my dilema is now ... is it worth it to pay another extra RM100k for the slight improvement on road noise and wind noise ... although the handling is much better than my current car ... but is it worth it ... what say you all the sifus here ...

It's your money... What do u think?
The sifus here can only provide u with feedbacks, for u to make ur own decision.

madrazcbr;772909 said:

Your current ride is now worth rm190k and makes quite loud wind and road noise at 130kmh.. what is it?

The Sheer Driving Pleasure of Ultimate Diving Machine is priceless. Enuff said, now go and get your BMW!
before Hitler getting piss off hahaha

[video=youtube;k401TUganQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k401TUganQo[/video]

madrazcbr;772909 said:

If wind noise or road noise is a major concern for you, don't spend money to buy a 3-series, buy a recond Alphard and you wouldn't hear any noise at all. If you just want handling, pay RM 208k and get the new Focus ST, handling is great and wouldn't hear wind noise and road noise since you'd be hearing more exhaust noise and effectively double the fun!

If your reason for the looking at the 3-series is because you just want to have one, just go ahead and buy it and WORK HARDER and spend less time on BMW Forum. Reading 11 pages of discussion in a BMW forum is not prodcutive. :wink:

with 10K salary saved without spending much ...for instance 8K saved every single month for a year in total (96K) ..can get you an e39 family cruiser (RM50k) and e46/e36 rempit cruser (rm40K) and even after rempitting for couple of years ya would be able to salvage the trade in value for another car perhaps ...maybe an e60 which would be around rm80K in another 2 years time ...

primus2211;772962 said:
If your reason for the looking at the 3-series is because you just want to have one, just go ahead and buy it and WORK HARDER and spend less time on BMW Forum. Reading 11 pages of discussion in a BMW forum is not prodcutive. :wink:

That is exactly what i was thinking

_M_;772932 said:
Your current ride is now worth rm190k and makes quite loud wind and road noise at 130kmh.. what is it?
Slightly lower than that ...cant tell yet ...let the new owner pay first then I can reveal ... ;-)

I think we are wasting our bandwidth. For a person drawing an income of 10 grand can't even reveal what car he is driving now and can't even make a simple calculation and decision to buy a car after 12 pages, I am sorry to say that u better take public transport or buy a proton saga which need not take 12 pages to decide.

lamoo;773833 said:
I think we are wasting our bandwidth. For a person drawing an income of 10 grand can't even reveal what car he is driving now and can't even make a simple calculation and decision to buy a car after 12 pages, I am sorry to say that u better take public transport or buy a proton saga which need not take 12 pages to decide.

Lamoo ... Tok kok fun mah. True or not?

lamoo;773833 said:
sorry to waste your bandwith ... you should not have gone thru the whole 12 pages ...

never mentioned that I earn 10k or less or more ... am just giving a ball park figure ... what is the minimum salary for someone to own a brand new BMW F30...

will take the public transport for the time being ... while waiting for my Proton Saga with 18 inch rim to be delivered ....

thank you all for your time, advice, criticism, etc ... really appreciate it as some of the points being put up are really eye opener ...

madrazcbr;773873 said:
sorry to waste your bandwith ... you should not have gone thru the whole 12 pages ...

never mentioned that I earn 10k or less or more ... am just giving a ball park figure ... what is the minimum salary for someone to own a brand new BMW F30...

will take the public transport for the time being ... while waiting for my Proton Saga with 18 inch rim to be delivered ....

thank you all for your time, advice, criticism, etc ... really appreciate it as some of the points being put up are really eye opener ...

Sad to say after reading twelve pages I am having a bad headache. Is it because I have vertigo hehe

Top Bottom