RM25K 1992 E36 320 wz MOD or RM58K 1998/9 E36 328 stock??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry, coz I am concerning bout maintenance i am just 22 since i am only earning 2+ i am worrying bout the fuel consumption coz it will be my daily rid . Both also selling at 40 k. worth it ? Fully maintained by AB i seen the full service log.

the maintenance will comes up about the same for both car
but same says 318 need more TLC
325 does cost more in terms of road tax and fuel consumption

In my opinion E36 318 is really under-powered
And if you really worry about maintenence cost, and fuel $$, no offence but BMW is not something you should consider buying. The last time I heard, Toyota has the lowest cost in car ownership.
If both are same price, 325 is the car I would pick.

2k+ earning is possible to own E36.
But is it possible for you to mod it ? :D

Charmins,

It is our dream to own BMW especially at your age but my personal advice is to get the 325 but be extra careful and do have the engine, chassis, coolant system, etcs checked prior to sign the dotted line.

RM40K plus can set you with 97 or 98 E36, go for newer model as per Lee36328's advice.. it comes with many goodies ie traction control, digital aircon, elec radiator fan, nice original leather seats, white signal lights, OBD2 and many more..

Sifus, what is the market price for a 95' 325.
Coz I would like to bargain the offered price.

charmins;318508 said:
Sifus, what is the market price for a 95' 325.
Coz I would like to bargain the offered price.

Very hard to say... some are as high as RM50K some are as low as RM30K... Assume a perfect no repairs stock standard E36 325, RM40K on the road is possible.

Try source for a manual 325... the power will make you smile everytime you on the road with it.

Top Bottom