Will RM10k A Month Salary Enough To Own A F30 328

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Fireuz;771262 said:
If you can close your eyes and shut your ear from any racuns session, I think you can go for it.

As my experienced, I spent more than RM25k, only for mods and accessories. Not mentioning about the wear and tear.
WOW ... RM25k for mods and accessories ... you must be rich bro ...
I think I can stand the racun session ... cause usually I look at my own pocket and is nothing left there ...

madrazcbr;771267 said:
I think I can stand the racun session ... cause usually I look at my own pocket and is nothing left there ...

Bro

U earning much more than me. U should able to own BMW. rm20k for BMW is nothing. Again its up to u how u perceive a car. Its your will, money and car. Only u can decide.

First and foremost. 10k Is more than enough to buy a lot of car, even a porsche cayman.
Why need to ask this and that?
Like I said, if you are mature enough, just buy and don't be like a small kid and ask.

Secondly, Headache in sitting in a BMW, please do not take BMW kaki here for a ride.
People generally give you advice and is not fair to say this and that.

You have headache, please consult a doc.
If particular brand of car causing a headache. please see a shrink.
Thanks.

Actually i had headache quite often after i got this f30. Is about 3-4 headache since the day of collection (10 days ago). At first i though is the weather, but seems like i am having the same problem like you. What you all guys said could be true, this is my first RWD car, and maybe need time to get use to it.

madrazcbr;771267 said:

Rich is not about how much you spent BUT how much you own! spending too much money for UDM also can make us broke la Bro :burnout:

If think too much even rm20K u still can say cant afford a bmw....well the rest of the guys already mentioned to u that most of them earning less than 10K but still drive a bmw...i believe its doable like Hanzo7979 mentioned, its not about how much you spent BUT how much you owned...:burnout:

madrazcbr;771249 said:
tested the C250, C200, A4 1.8 and CC ... same type of test drive fast and attacking corner ... no headache whatsoever ...

mmmmmm ... is that THE SIGN ...

Bro , you know what ? The F30 is waiting for you to bring her back to your garage so that you won't have headache anymore .

ck318ci;771421 said:
First and foremost. 10k Is more than enough to buy a lot of car, even a porsche cayman.
Why need to ask this and that?
Like I said, if you are mature enough, just buy and don't be like a small kid and ask.

Secondly, Headache in sitting in a BMW, please do not take BMW kaki here for a ride.
People generally give you advice and is not fair to say this and that.

You have headache, please consult a doc.
If particular brand of car causing a headache. please see a shrink.
Thanks.
As I mentioned ... the 10k is just a ball park figure whether it is enough to own a brand new BMW 328 ...
Maturity does not play a part here ... small kid sure dont have a valid driving license ... for me when someone is not sure of something then he or she should reached out to get answer ... the best to reach out pertaining BMW should be this forum ... lovers or fans of the UDM ... if not you should ban all visitor or mandatory to put your UDM chassis number as part of the forum registration process ...

On the headache .. am just asking whether it is only me or is it something else that can be cure ... love BMW a long time ... do not drive but previously owned BMW bikes but due to health reason I have to stop biking for the moment ... had a talk with my doctor and was told to take my blood pressure reading before and after the test drive ... maybe this is what I will do this weekend ... if those BMW dealers outside there dont mind me doing another test drive that is...

by the way ... can share your shrink contact number ... who knows I might need it ...

note : for the others ... thank you for your input thus far ... it really help ... it is not money that you have but how you are going to spend it to fulfill your passion and dream ...

jeffreychung;771511 said:
Bro , you know what ? The F30 is waiting for you to bring her back to your garage so that you won't have headache anymore .
almost there ... if I prefer the other brand ... I will not come to this forum and make a fool of myself ... just need to sort out between the 320i or 328 ... hope can decide in the next few days ... the 50k different is a lot of money ...

Get 328 bro. 50k is not much for BMW and the satisfaction is priceless heheh

Leoabp;771448 said:
Actually i had headache quite often after i got this f30. Is about 3-4 headache since the day of collection (10 days ago). At first i though is the weather, but seems like i am having the same problem like you. What you all guys said could be true, this is my first RWD car, and maybe need time to get use to it.
haa seems like having vertigo when driving it

madrazcbr;771615 said:
On the headache .. am just asking whether it is only me or is it something else that can be cure ... love BMW a long time ... do not drive but previously owned BMW bikes but due to health reason I have to stop biking for the moment ... had a talk with my doctor and was told to take my blood pressure reading before and after the test drive ... maybe this is what I will do this weekend ... if those BMW dealers outside there dont mind me doing another test drive that is...

That will be a good test of how accommodating and patient is that dealer. If they are sour face then go to another dealer.

Anyway, no idea of what is causing your headache. In fact first time I'm hearing that some people can get headache from driving a particular car. Hope you manage to overcome it or find a solution.

madrazcbr;771615 said:
As I mentioned ... the 10k is just a ball park figure whether it is enough to own a brand new BMW 328 ...

note : for the others ... thank you for your input thus far ... it really help ... it is not money that you have but how you are going to spend it to fulfill your passion and dream ...

You already got your own answer bro! :top:

Take it, or just leave it!:rock:

my humble opinion...

10k is more than enough to own, maintain, mod... mod summore.... drive like you are the owner of a petroleum company... and come home smiling to ur wife(ves), kids, parents, maid, pets etc...

just which bmw suits to your liking...

madrazcbr;771616 said:
almost there ... if I prefer the other brand ... I will not come to this forum and make a fool of myself ... just need to sort out between the 320i or 328 ... hope can decide in the next few days ... the 50k different is a lot of money ...

Go for the 328i , you'll forget this car is 50k more than the 320 after you enjoy the fun .

Guys , is there a 328i pre reg already ??

ariff habshi;771751 said:
my humble opinion...

10k is more than enough to own, maintain, mod... mod summore.... drive like you are the owner of a petroleum company... and come home smiling to ur wife(ves), kids, parents, maid, pets etc...

just which bmw suits to your liking...
Maid sum more ...do not want to start world war 2 ....

Yes bro, many of my friend whom suffer from "vertigo" cant drive aggressively or worse cant read newspaper when the car is moving.

madrazcbr;771783 said:
I have vertigo ... Could that be the cause ... But what is the different between FWD and RWD

Top Bottom