Will RM10k A Month Salary Enough To Own A F30 328

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 68;791217 said:
simple Q ...so many postings out here and so many ppl earning those 5 figure salaries ...

when can i see them paying rm300 to join us here to become official members larrr ...common ... :)

Belum join sudah kene tembak he3...neways, will join early January...

consoglieri;791322 said:
Belum join sudah kene tembak he3...neways, will join early January...

it's not tembak bro ..just that i see lotsa richie rich ppl come in and go ..but never become OM to support the club in return ... when comes to fork out RM300 circa 6% of the rm10K salary and renewal of rm150 circa 3% once yearly ..macam macam alasan ..

hope to see you turn BLUE soon ..yehh looks like lotsa members are gearing up this jan 2013 ..

IMHO and no offense intended, 300 is not a lot for a BMW owner, especially when compared with the mods we put in. So I guess it is not the matter of cost.

I myself put off joining due to work and family commitments, but I do take every opportunity to be on this forum. During which I did not see any incentive to join as an OM since the perception is, being a forum member is just as accessible as an official member.

*membership application form sent to Fadhlan lastweek, pending my transfer when I return :eek:

ICEMAN 68;791324 said:
it's not tembak bro ..just that i see lotsa richie rich ppl come in and go ..but never become OM to support the club in return ... when comes to fork out RM300 circa 6% of the rm10K salary and renewal of rm150 circa 3% once yearly ..macam macam alasan ..

hope to see you turn BLUE soon ..yehh looks like lotsa members are gearing up this jan 2013 ..
well said 2 cold ones 4u ha ha ha,.

madrazcbr;791122 said:
Thank you all for sharing their thoughts and time to read and write comment in this thread ... the thread is an eye opener for me not only on car but life as general ... it is how you juggle with life and what first and what last ... prioritization is important in life ...

although my love on BMW cars are still strong but I have cancelled my 328 booking 2 weeks ago ... I felt that it is not worth to pay almost close to RM300k for a car that has so many manufacture defect ... I think it is the price to pay for those who bought new model ... I will wait for the facelifted version in 2 or 3 years time ... in the mean time ... I will just continue drooling when a F30 pass by me ...

Wise decision!

Well as for me I will have to always buy used as the new ones are too expensive..

well..unless I found a stash of cash somewhere which is very very unlikely..

Benhschoy;791327 said:
IMHO and no offense intended, 300 is not a lot for a BMW owner, especially when compared with the mods we put in. So I guess it is not the matter of cost.

I myself put off joining due to work and family commitments, but I do take every opportunity to be on this forum. During which I did not see any incentive to join as an OM since the perception is, being a forum member is just as accessible as an official member.

*membership application form sent to Fadhlan lastweek, pending my transfer when I return :eek:

This is much well said,IMHO.

ICEMAN 68;791324 said:

Just because lots of richie rich people, doesn't mean the money is not accounted for. And RM300 is 3% of the said RM10k salary btw. No offense.

ICEMAN 68;791324 said:

Will do bro. Turning blue in January but i am stressing here that i'm not a chelsea's supporter....:)

tIANcI;791600 said:
Keyword to membership is INCENTIVE.

Bro,

What more incentive you want? You will get a lot of goodies during registration. Some more the information in this forum is priceless.
Actually am not siding anyone. Am getting tired of all the nonsense. Anyway am not renewing my membership next year bcoz am bmwless & topless.

madrazcbr;791122 said:
Thank you all for sharing their thoughts and time to read and write comment in this thread ... the thread is an eye opener for me not only on car but life as general ... it is how you juggle with life and what first and what last ... prioritization is important in life ...

although my love on BMW cars are still strong but I have cancelled my 328 booking 2 weeks ago ... I felt that it is not worth to pay almost close to RM300k for a car that has so many manufacture defect ... I think it is the price to pay for those who bought new model ... I will wait for the facelifted version in 2 or 3 years time ... in the mean time ... I will just continue drooling when a F30 pass by me ...

Lucky la you cancel. Its not worth the money. Now rush to Perodua dealer. Get a Myvi lagi power lagi best hahaha

Instead of getting the F30, why not go for the 6 potter E46. That's a good first move into the world of udm. When the financial permits say few years down the road, then get the F30. Just my 2 cents.

consoglieri;791635 said:
Instead of getting the F30, why not go for the 6 potter E46. That's a good first move into the world of udm. When the financial permits say few years down the road, then get the F30. Just my 2 cents.

Then get even more addicted...

At least the monthly financial commitment is lower. It's only the racuns that he has to avoid la...

consoglieri;791638 said:
At least the monthly financial commitment is lower. It's only the racuns that he has to avoid la...

Must have very strong will power. Everyday the mind thinking of new racun to buy.

irfan80;792467 said:
Ayooo.... Now people know that I don't earn that much....what la me.....hahaha....

Is it necessary to let ppl know we earn so much LOL....

how much you earn does not matter, how or how much u spend matters :0

Happy New Year ... pray for fat bonus and increment ... 2013

cheers.

Top Bottom