Will RM10k A Month Salary Enough To Own A F30 328

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Trust me if you know how to budget lifestyle and also budget for preventive maintenance I am sure you can surive :) I can and I earn much lesser than you. ;)

MadZiZ;770297 said:
Haha the sifu has spoken and he drives your dream car LOL....and super fast one that is too. But of course _M_ has more than 10k of disposable Y :p

Much much more than 10k..

Guys, don't la go off topic.. :p
I'm not the one that has 3 UDMs and still looking for a couple more.. :48:

_M_;770346 said:
Guys, don't la go off topic.. :p
I'm not the one that has 3 UDMs and still looking for a couple more.. :48:

Hahaha when your warranty expire it will be my job to racun you bro.....really can't wait! :p

gendong;770305 said:
Bro....for most of the guys in here, its not just bout a car. Its all about passion..... They pour their hard earned money into an affair that will never end. So just enjoy life.....

Well said!

MadZiZ;770332 said:
Trust me if you know how to budget lifestyle and also budget for preventive maintenance I am sure you can surive :) I can and I earn much lesser than you. ;)

I earn much less than 10k hahaha

madrazcbr;770174 said:
Sorry guys ... very new here ...

As the topic says ... or do you need to earn more to enjoy having a brand new 328 in your porch ...

Let say a normal person :
1) not smoking
2) does not believe on branded item
3) no kids
4) good budget planner
5) car installment around RM2700 a month ..

with RM10000 a month can he afford ...
falling in love with it but afraid cannot afford to maintain the car after free service finish ...
by the way how much is the cost to service F30 ... anybody can share the maintenance cost please ...

For a 'normal person' like you don't say about F30, even F10 528 you also can afford. Why still worry about the maintenance since you are going to buy new car? I believe small invest-small return, big invest-big return. Who's know your income may jump to RM20000 in the future :rock:

fabianyee;770330 said:
Maintenance may or may not be expensive but don't forget the RACUN to modify and upgrade can be lethal... :wink:

This is a good community service reminder....lol

go for it!!!! i heard some one said "dont think too much, money will come later".

before i got mine, i was thinking and thinking... but we only live once, sometimes we must ganas ganas to do crazy decision.

If you choose to surround yourself with the norm or mediocre, you will end up being mediocre. If you surround yourself with awesomeness you will push yourself for awesomeness. Once you have a high goal you will strive for more and not be lazy :p

I think my left leg is already in...this sunday someone will view my current car ...if he likes it then I am closer to the 328 or could it be the 320I...
Next question ...should I wait for next year maybe to get discount on pre-registered car or should I do it now...

madrazcbr;770300 said:
Thanks all for the feedback ... am just asking in this forum cause most of the time I ask ... people will reply with Banyak Makan Wang ...
Wanted to hear from you guys that are driving BMWs ... is it that really expensive to own and maintain a BMW ...

It will be like asking drug addict how wonderful the feeling of being drugged....

I will be driving a Porsche at this income. Life is short and we live once, so just go for it. Follow your heart.

madrazcbr;770300 said:
Thanks all for the feedback ... am just asking in this forum cause most of the time I ask ... people will reply with Banyak Makan Wang ...
Wanted to hear from you guys that are driving BMWs ... is it that really expensive to own and maintain a BMW ...

worrying bring you now where..you will just end up where you started bro..myr10/mth of salary is more than enuff to own a second hand M3..

maintenance to me is totally up to you how you wish..
-if with lots of money and busy with work than i suggest you send your bmw to any bmw sc
-if with lots of money and not busy with work than i suggest you to DIY
-if with no money and busy with work than i suggest you to RTF the car (run to fail) before doing any repair or servicing
-if with no money and not that busy than i also suggest you to DIY

this is just my humble opinion..dont get mad or what so ever friend:4:

muhaiminrahim;770639 said:
worrying bring you now where..you will just end up where you started bro..myr10/mth of salary is more than enuff to own a second hand M3..

maintenance to me is totally up to you how you wish..
-if with lots of money and busy with work than i suggest you send your bmw to any bmw sc
-if with lots of money and not busy with work than i suggest you to DIY
-if with no money and busy with work than i suggest you to RTF the car (run to fail) before doing any repair or servicing
-if with no money and not that busy than i also suggest you to DIY

this is just my humble opinion..dont get mad or what so ever friend:4:
true true ... but if I do DIY ... most of the time I can open it up but when putting it back ... sure got extra screw here and there ...

Top Bottom