Where to buy Meguiar's product

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sewell;548544 said:
there is not the updated site. where can i got the latest benefits of OM?

I have wrote to them by no reply thus far.. best call Ester Lim personally to find out. Hypercoat use to be a distributor for Meguiars product and if not wrong, they not suppose to give discount to protect their dealers. So even if they willing to give discounts, it will be one off, during event or something, or perhaps unofficial. :(

Their contacts are here.. http://www.hypercoat.com.sg/contact.html

Daytona;548616 said:
Will be in Singapore whole of next week. I can check out the prices if you let me know the items you are interested in. If serious, I can purchase on your behalf.

I actually work in Singapore. :) I was just letting him know that it's cheaper here than in Malaysia, for some products by a large amount. :D

evilnickwong;548787 said:
I actually work in Singapore. :) I was just letting him know that it's cheaper here than in Malaysia, for some products by a large amount. :D

mind to share the places and the name of the shop. i will be going to singapore next month. maybe i can grab some when i am there.

ICEMAN 13;548803 said:
yep ...busy training training and training .... slow and steady ...

almost finish ...

When can see your kung fu bro... :top:

sewell;548789 said:
mind to share the places and the name of the shop. i will be going to singapore next month. maybe i can grab some when i am there.

I typically get from the normal Home-Fix or Ace Hardware places.
Most stuff will end up about RM15-20+ cheaper than Msia after conversion.
Best value I've found so far and always get is the M21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0 which is only $38 here compared to RM120+ in Msia.

If you're here, there are other brands you can get like Duragloss which are typically even harder to get in Msia, but I have no experience with those. :)

Hey Nick, working in SG now? Moving up are we....congratulations.

Anyway....

evilnickwong;548854 said:
If you're here, there are other brands you can get like Duragloss which are typically even harder to get in Msia, but I have no experience with those. :)
Very easy to get DG now as there's a KL based on-line shop. Google and you should be able to find it. Optimum are also here and is currently selling at an astounding discounted price.

Just a quick question, does the sealant get applied after wax or before wax? I'm unsure if it is wash, clay, polish, sealant then wax OR wash, clay, polish, wax then sealant. Never used sealant so unsure. Tks

Daytona;548902 said:
Just a quick question, does the sealant get applied after wax or before wax? I'm unsure if it is wash, clay, polish, sealant then wax OR wash, clay, polish, wax then sealant. Never used sealant so unsure. Tks

........both are make from different composure
although megs wax is also polymer base....it is advisable to apply NCT...let is CURE 8 hours...prior 2nd coat or NXT or WAX

I have been doing this for a real long time & most of us in meguiarsonline.com does....

the secret of waxing is this... well spread thin layer....apply in cool & dry place...let it cure for 8 hours (sealant like NXT) prior 2nd coat

BTW

we only recommend one coat (in Meguiars USA) as the first contact only abusive on ...
therefore...it would be supplement great...a weekly wash & monthly wax

at the end of the day its the master touch that makes the car glow....my 4 yrs daughter nowadays have been telling me this/that car glows, he must be polishing his car during holiday and i stand awe

infact this morning she pointed another black ...hahahahhahahahaha

see who says children does not know how to differentiate....they are BRILLAINT

have fun guys

KrisMas;548894 said:
Hey Nick, working in SG now? Moving up are we....congratulations.

Anyway....

Very easy to get DG now as there's a KL based on-line shop. Google and you should be able to find it. Optimum are also here and is currently selling at an astounding discounted price.

Yeah been here for about 9 mths now. :)

Ooh that's good to know. Perhaps I'll try those although I'm generally not so picky and quite comfortable sticking to Megs stuff. :) Is there an online shop for Optimum also?
*EDIT* nvm i think I found the blog :)

JAMES1980;548356 said:
Hi, i am from Sarawak. I just want to ask where can i purchase Meguiars product at Sarawak ? Preferably Kuching coz this is the closest town from my home town. Is there any malaysia online store that selling Meguiars product? I know there is 1 website called supreme care but i was informed that the online purchase system is yet to be launched. Thank you.

For Meg products in Sarawak, contact Mr Simon from Miri Car Paints at 016- 874 3233.

His shop is:

Miricar Paints Sdn Bhd
No. 57-K, Jalan Liparia,
Lot 3495,
Krokop
98000 Miri,
Sarawak

Telephone : 6 085 - 413899
Telephone : 6 085 - 422893

His prices are cheaper than Mirror Bright. Delivery is fast because he uses a local courier service that travels regularly from Miri to Kuching. He even sent me a nice catalogue of Meg products.

Salut

solo;549057 said:
For Meg products in Sarawak, contact Mr Simon from Miri Car Paints at 016- 874 3233.

His shop is:

Miricar Paints Sdn Bhd
No. 57-K, Jalan Liparia,
Lot 3495,
Krokop
98000 Miri,
Sarawak

Telephone : 6 085 - 413899
Telephone : 6 085 - 422893

His prices are cheaper than Mirror Bright. Delivery is fast because he uses a local courier service that travels regularly from Miri to Kuching. He even sent me a nice catalogue of Meg products.

Salut

Thank you so much bro.

Top Bottom