Tyre Shine - Waxco

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
YK9;646090 said:
Nice and shiny tyres you've got there bro....

Thanks bro. Share some of your work also! I'm sure your tyres look fabulous! :biggrin:

Back to using Meguiar's Gold Class Endurance Shine. The results are darn amazing. Applied a fresh coat yesterday evening, and itchy me reapplied another coating this evening to even make the tyres shinier... :love:

Coupled with using the paint brushes, all the threads on the sidewalls and letterings are finally coated evenly! Minimal wastage. :top:

Eggie86;656373 said:
Back to using Meguiar's Gold Class Endurance Shine. The results are darn amazing. Applied a fresh coat yesterday evening, and itchy me reapplied another coating this evening to even make the tyres shinier... :love:

Coupled with using the paint brushes, all the threads on the sidewalls and letterings are finally coated evenly! Minimal wastage. :top:

Geezz..any pics bro?:top:

get this for RM4X (4 liters) and you can apply everyday :)
tire_shine.jpg

Thanks for the link mate. :top:

How's results of the shine? Need to reapply after a few days?

So far the Meg's has been on for the past 2 days, still holding up well in terms of shine, but of course, the wet-look isn't really there anymore.

Eggie86;657379 said:

So far the Meg's has been on for the past 2 days, still holding up well in terms of shine, but of course, the wet-look isn't really there anymore.

Bro are u the one i saw around 6pm something leave from Seremban towards KL Lekas Highway i guess.
Your car very sweet oh..

Alex5522;657404 said:
Bro are u the one i saw around 6pm something leave from Seremban towards KL Lekas Highway i guess.
Your car very sweet oh..

Hehe, 6pm? I left Seremban towards LEKAS around 3-4pm actually.

Btw, my car kinda easily spotted with those Alpina stripes... :biggrin:

Eggie86;657379 said:

so far its ok lah. cant compare to endurance coz different type (water based VS gel). will test it against zaino z16 when i have the time :)

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Seems like the products you're using isn't easily bought off the shelves. Hehe.

Okie, as promised to JFT bro earlier, here are some pics:

Tyre shot taken this evening after a wet Friday morning. Seems like there were streaks all over the sidewalls, and the shine has faded somewhat.
IMAG1333.jpg

IMAG1335.jpg

More streaks

IMAG1339.jpg

So dirty...

IMAG1340.jpg

IMAG1341.jpg

So, used the leftover ONR after washing the car to attack the rims.
IMAG1345.jpg

Slightly better now after one wipe.

IMAG1346.jpg

Kept wiping till the brake dust were removed.

Didn't take any more shots till I finished all 4 wheels. So here are the end results:

IMAG1347.jpg

Applied Meguiar's Gold Class Endurance Shine... Super wet look. Me likey! :love:

IMAG1348.jpg

Tada, looks much nicer now after the tyre dressing and clean rims.

IMAG1349.jpg

IMAG1350.jpg

IMAG1351.jpg

IMAG1352.jpg

IMAG1353.jpg

JFT63;658830 said:
I like that wet look egg......thanks for sharing

No worries bro. But I noticed each time it rains/drizzles and I were driving, the shine would somehow fade away faster.

I thought the shine from the Endurance Shine would last slightly longer than those water-based products, but oh well, guess our rain must have some helluva chemicals! :biggrin:

Very nice bro....I'm using the Meguairs Insane Shine but the effect is not as good as yours...maybe I need to clean the tyre properly before applying it...also, based on recommendations here, I've also tried Tupps and am very happy with the results. Plus Tupps is way cheaper that Meguiars.....

YK9;659209 said:
Very nice bro....I'm using the Meguairs Insane Shine but the effect is not as good as yours...maybe I need to clean the tyre properly before applying it...also, based on recommendations here, I've also tried Tupps and am very happy with the results. Plus Tupps is way cheaper that Meguiars.....

Thanks bro. Never managed to get my hands on NXT Insane Tyre Shine, so gotta make do with the Endurance version.

Yeah, Tupps is quite good too. :top:

I thought you have forgotten to update this thread...hheheh..anyway, as usual u have some great 'Alpina' shots bro..

Top Bottom