Where to buy Meguiar's product

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sewell

Club Guest
Hi, i would like to ask where can we buy the meguiar's product beside ace hardware, parkson. prefer to have some discount, their list price is very expensive !

sewell;548270 said:
Hi, i would like to ask where can we buy the meguiar's product beside ace hardware, parkson. prefer to have some discount, their list price is very expensive !

Probably group buy will help lessen the cost if we decide to purchase directly from the distributors?

Official member used to get discount from Hypercoat. But since u not Offical Member of this club, then kenot also.

astroboy;548288 said:
Official member used to get discount from Hypercoat. But since u not Offical Member of this club, then kenot also.

Thanks for the clarification bro. :top:

Looks like it's still best for us to get Meg's products from off the shelves eh..

sewell;548270 said:

I thought mot of the time ace hardware offer discounts? There are couple of times i went ace hardware in desa parkcity, saw they have like 10% or something?

xstatic;548302 said:
I thought mot of the time ace hardware offer discounts? There are couple of times i went ace hardware in desa parkcity, saw they have like 10% or something?

Haha, they're still pricey though! Like Meg's Gold Class retailing at RM 100 plus. Goodness. But good things, of course there's a premium to be paid.

sewell;548334 said:
looking at sealent and wax, wheel cleaner, dash cleaner , M205 and ect.
Meg's having a 10% discount:

Merdeka & Hari Raya Promotion

10%...well at least it's something...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well....in my limited experience getting from SG is cheaper if I'm on a business/leisure trip there.

Hi, i am from Sarawak. I just want to ask where can i purchase Meguiars product at Sarawak ? Preferably Kuching coz this is the closest town from my home town. Is there any malaysia online store that selling Meguiars product? I know there is 1 website called supreme care but i was informed that the online purchase system is yet to be launched. Thank you.

sewell;548334 said:
looking at sealent and wax, wheel cleaner, dash cleaner , M205 and ect.

yes i do have some spares :)

JAMES1980 Hi, i am from Sarawak. I just want to ask where can i purchase Meguiars product at Sarawak ? Preferably Kuching coz this is the closest town from my home town. Is there any malaysia online store that selling Meguiars product? I know there is 1 website called supreme care but i was informed that the online purchase system is yet to be launched. Thank you.

you can contact Mirror bright 012 279 1717
lot 50 section 62 no 7 jln cheng ho kuching

sewell;548270 said:
ENOUS 1U, kepong and bukit tinggi klang

Mouse;548422 said:
ENOUS 1U, kepong and bukit tinggi klang

Thanks mate. Should try to search at other places other than my usual haunts at ACE MV or Sunway Pyramid. :D

astroboy;548288 said:

how many % for members to get discount from hypercoat ? will think to be the OM if i really get the benefit.

Astroboy,

where can i search for the benefit if i become OM.

evilnickwong;548315 said:
If you know anyone who goes to Singapore, it's quite abit cheaper over there.

Will be in Singapore whole of next week. I can check out the prices if you let me know the items you are interested in. If serious, I can purchase on your behalf.

Top Bottom