Where to buy: Central armrest DVD player

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
if this is a go, then i will proceed the order after payment received... anybody want me send it to your address if you prefer.. but pls top up Rm10 first for the pos laju, let me know.

thx

I will bank in the money to you by tomorrow afternoon.. have something up tonight..

BMW2007;458430 said:
if this is a go, then i will proceed the order after payment received... anybody want me send it to your address if you prefer.. but pls top up Rm10 first for the pos laju, let me know.

thx

So basically, supplier send to you from china and you send to us in malaysia after you receive it.

and total is RM505 + RM10 for post laju.. = RM515.00

pls confirm that this is the final (RM515). Is there any tax to be considered?

sorry for the confusion. The standard/normal spec is RM505 (quoted base on 6 sets including freight, import tax excluded). Dropship can be arranged with 3 sets to be sent to me and the other 3 sets to one of you in KL. Jarance, can you coordinate the delivery/pickup among u, ff and badrul?

i'm also okay if you want me to receive the goods from the supplier and courier it to you via pos laju (pls add rm10).

Normal Spec: RM505
Extra Spec: RM690

Sure no problem to take delivery.. But I am in PD during the weekday and only back in Klang during Sat/Sun.

BTW, I forgot to transfer the money yesterday.. Did not record your account number.. Will try by tonight..

So I will TT RM505 to your account. Tax will be pay by individual if incurred.

Jarance.. Can u take the delivery of my unit and I will get it from u later? Thanks..
BMW2007.. I will TT the RM505 shortly.. Will sms u once the money has been transfered.

Thanks all..

BMW2007, I have TT'd the monies to your account. Please check and also I have sent an email of the bank transfer to your yahoo mail..

Please revert..

TQ

Guys, confirmed with supplier, the extra spec RM690 come with TV function. Order can be mixed normal vs extra spec.

badrul, thanks for your call, i will check my a/c tomorrow.

BMW2007;458751 said:
Guys, confirmed with supplier, the extra spec RM690 come with TV function. Order can be mixed normal vs extra spec.

badrul, thanks for your call, i will check my a/c tomorrow.

Sure or not that the RM690 comes with TV function. I thought the RM690 have extra bluetooth and IPod ready.

If got TV function, I think I go for the extra spec..

nazrie where are you.. you might want it since now got TV function.. problem is where to install the antenna.. sharkin ????

badrul880;458675 said:
Jarance.. Can u take the delivery of my unit and I will get it from u later? Thanks..
BMW2007.. I will TT the RM505 shortly.. Will sms u once the money has been transfered.

Thanks all..

No problem.. can only collect during weekend...if it is OK with you.

jarance;458768 said:
Sure or not that the RM690 comes with TV function. I thought the RM690 have extra bluetooth and IPod ready.

If got TV function, I think I go for the extra spec..

nazrie where are you.. you might want it since now got TV function.. problem is where to install the antenna.. sharkin ????

jarance, as what the supplier said - YES WITH TV FUNCTION. i will go for the extra spec as well, but as u said, what type of antena and how to link the cable to the LCD display? got antena with bluetooth kah? hehee..

BMW2007;458778 said:
jarance, as what the supplier said - YES WITH TV FUNCTION. i will go for the extra spec as well, but as u said, what type of antena and how to link the cable to the LCD display? got antena with bluetooth kah? hehee..

Thanks.. will go all the way... RM690 it is...

Will sms once TT the money..

cheers and thanks for all the works.. :top:

bmw2007, have TT the amount rm690 to your cimb account on 30th Sept night via ATM..

pls confirm receipt.

Guys, so far i have only received the payment from 3 orders including myself. FF, Yee, James & Nazrie (will PM my banking a/c if u are in) pls bank in your payment asap or not later than this week. thank you..

1. Badrul - normal spec, grey
2. Jarance - extra spec, black
3. BMW2007 - extra spec, black

BMW2007;459044 said:
Guys, so far i have only received the payment from 3 orders including myself. FF, Yee, James & Nazrie (will PM my banking a/c if u are in) pls bank in your payment asap or not later than this week. thank you..

Hi guys, would like to be in on this.. To whom should be the payment made to i.e a/c no.. if possible the one with the Touch screen, Bluetooth, TV and Ipod ready functions - RM690

yoke;459158 said:
Hi guys, would like to be in on this.. To whom should be the payment made to i.e a/c no.. if possible the one with the Touch screen, Bluetooth, TV and Ipod ready functions - RM690

bro, PM to bmw2007 for payment.. He shall be ordering on our behalf.

Since you are in KL region, you can collect the DVD player over the weekend.. as the delivery will be sent to Northern area and central area from china.

Updated list. one more to go... be fast!

4. Yee7402 - normal spec, black

Top Bottom