Where to buy: Central armrest DVD player

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro Jarance.. sorry la, COD not work for me as i'm not broker or seller mar... we have to bear the risk together if we agree to pay the supplier upfront. You can bank-in the money to me so that i can make the order for you and for all of us.

I'm from north perak, or kedah, penang folks can meet up for collection. Other area like KL, PJ, JB etc can send by pos laju with some courier cost on your own. or i can try to ask if the supplier willing to split the qty to 2 locations..

BMW2007;455834 said:
Bro Jarance.. sorry la, COD not work for me as i'm not broker or seller mar... we have to bear the risk together if we agree to pay the supplier upfront. You can bank-in the money to me so that i can make the order for you and for all of us.

I'm from north perak, or kedah, penang folks can meet up for collection. Other area like KL, PJ, JB etc can send by pos laju with some courier cost on your own. or i can try to ask if the supplier willing to split the qty to 2 locations..

No problem, bro.. It just most of us do not know each other and the trust is not there. Hope that you dont take offense.

Please check whether the supplier is willing to send to 2 places in Malaysia. One in Kedah and the other in KL.

I will TT the money once we can settle on the order.

BMW 2007,

Count me in I am willing to bare the tax etc. let me know your acc no and contact when u are ready. I stay in Penang so I can collect from you no prob.

1 unit black

So we have four confirm order. Just need one more and we good to go.

FF, what about you?

Badrul, your location?

Bro, no problem, fully understand. okay, this is the latest quote from the supplier to split the shipment to 2 places... 2 sets to Kulim (for me and yee), 3 sets to KL/PJ.. jarance, badrul & FF?

Unit price: USD125.2, T/T USD25, Local Bank Charge RM30 (usually).

- Price including frieght USD125.2 + USD5 (TT charge/5)= USD130.2
= RM475.2 + RM6 (local bank charge/5) = RM481.2 per unit

Should we go with below? Feel free to give your input or proposal.
Will PM you my bank info once the order is confirmed.

1. BMW2007, Black colour - yes, confirmed
2. funfer_fahrer, Black colour - pls confirm
3. Badrul880, Grey colour 1st choice, if not Black - pls confirm
4. jarance, Black colour - pls confirm
5. Yee7402, Black colour - pls confirm

BMW2007;455768 said:
Ok, update as below..

note: 1 USD = RM3.65 (lebih kurang lar), Color available: Black, Grey, Beige

3. Vcan, China (Model: CAD-8550)
- Order 1 set: USD137 (RM500) per set, including freight
- Order 5 sets: USD119.6 (RM437) per set, including freight by UPS
- Order 10 sets: USD117 (RM427) per set, including freight

Since we are buying bulk qty, please be noted that there might be addtional customs tax that we need to pay when the goods arrived M'sia. But i m not very sure for 5 sets whether there will be any import tax or not. To me, i have no problem to pay if there is any.. all of us/buyers have to agree with this before put up your order..

Payment term to the supplier could be either TT (USD25 charge), Western Union (about the same), Paypal (supplier said charge is higher). Anyway, i have the paypal account..

If you guys are referring to VCAN 8550 pictured below, I guess I'm in as well.

http://www.car-vision.co.uk/product...ucts_id=298&osCsid=572s3k9f9fh2kmscsbh01dqst2

8-5-Central-Armrest-Monitor-w-DVD-MP3-MP4-USB-SD-Player-CAD-8550-.jpg

Product Description
(1)8.5"brand-new 16: 9 LCD panel
(2)DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/SVCD/JPEG/Kodak/CD-RW files playback, electronic anti-shock mechanism
(3)FM Transmitter, AV inputs/outputs
(4)Built in speakers, Multi-language OSD
(5)Support USB port and SD card reader
(6)360 degree swiveling, distance adjustable between two poles, suitable for all kinds of central arm rest of the car
(7)The height of the poles is adjustable (350-550cm), meet all the passengers"view request
(8)Full function remote control
(9)Installed at the central armrest of the car
Model NO.: CAD-8550Transportation:By DHL, UPS, TNT and Fedex for youCompany:VCAN Group Limited

BMW2007;454082 said:
One more option to extend another 2 headrest monitors. It will keep your kids sit at the back quietly while enjoying the in-car entertainment individually.. without fighting for the centre VIP seat.:rolleyes:

1. Vcan, China
- Model HAV-1040M, can cennect to the central armrest DVD player (CAD-8550) without additonal power.
- Price: USD 99/pc (only monitor), USD 143 (DVD + monitor), exclude shipping cost.

View attachment 10768

View attachment 10769

View attachment 10770

Bro, my kids are pretty short. This option gonna hurt their necks. I used to have almost similar system from Philips which came together with plastic brackets. Since my Philips DVD unit is already kaput, now I am trying to find teh best solution. Surprisingly, the cost to repair the unit (the screen) is more expensive than the unit itself. Actually, the price is doubled. The new BMW X5 (pre 2009 models) is using central armrest monitor as well. That's where I got the idea.

Confirm

Bro, no problem, fully understand. okay, this is the latest quote from the supplier to split the shipment to 2 places... 2 sets to Kulim (for me and yee), 3 sets to KL/PJ.. jarance, badrul & FF?

4. jarance, Black colour - Confirmed - Hope your Bank Account is CIMB so that I can transfer ATM.

jarance;455901 said:

4. jarance, Black colour - Confirmed - Hope your Bank Account is CIMB so that I can transfer ATM.
- Yes Confirm

FF, same model i believe..

View attachment 10832

Model: CAD-8550

8.5"central armrest DVD player
·360 degree swiveling, distance adjustable between two poles, suitable for all kinds of central armrest of the car NEW
·FM Transmitter, AV inputs/outputs
·Built in speaker, Multi-language OSD
·Support USB port and SD card reader
·The height of the poles is adjustable(350-550cm),meet all the passengers view request
·Full function remote control
·Installed at the central armrest of the car

BMW2007;455943 said:
FF, same model i believe..

View attachment 10832

Model: CAD-8550

8.5"central armrest DVD player
·360 degree swiveling, distance adjustable between two poles, suitable for all kinds of central armrest of the car NEW
·FM Transmitter, AV inputs/outputs
·Built in speaker, Multi-language OSD
·Support USB port and SD card reader
·The height of the poles is adjustable(350-550cm),meet all the passengers view request
·Full function remote control
·Installed at the central armrest of the car

James Chai from jb, one unit black please, PM me ur account number (maybank better can wire transfer) or just call me at 016-7327775.
can send to jb bro? if not then send to ur place then i will pay for the courier fees to jb, thanks.
looks like a lots of good father here huh?

James Chai;455960 said:
James Chai from jb, one unit black please, PM me ur account number (maybank better can wire transfer) or just call me at 016-7327775.
can send to jb bro? if not then send to ur place then i will pay for the courier fees to jb, thanks.
looks like a lots of good father here huh?

This is the only way to convince the wife that we are spending money wisely.:rolleyes:

BMW 2007,

Will bank in today or tomorrow.. Can I know when you will be ordering and could you provide your contact no to me.

Thks

jarance;456025 said:
This is the only way to convince the wife that we are spending money wisely.:rolleyes:

Wife: where did ur money gone this month?
me: EErmmm, the monitor for kids cost me almost 4k ler.....

so i got 3.6k more this month.:rolleyes:

not a bad idea jarance.:top:

James Chai;456075 said:
Wife: where did ur money gone this month?
me: EErmmm, the monitor for kids cost me almost 4k ler.....

so i got 3.6k more this month.:rolleyes:

not a bad idea jarance.:top:

bro, I wouldnt do that if I were you to quote so high. Lest you will end up with a broken arm if you are caught.

40" LCD TV cost about 4K. You think you can get away with a 8.5" DVD player for 4K.. LOL :listen:

yee7402;456062 said:
BMW 2007,

Will bank in today or tomorrow.. Can I know when you will be ordering and could you provide your contact no to me.

Thks

Yee, will make the order once received $$ from all of us. i will IM you my contact. tq

Top Bottom