Where to buy: Central armrest DVD player

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
guys, there was an issue with the TT where it was returned by the recipient bank due to additional info is needed. I have then called up the supplier immediately to obtain the required info for the bank to resent the TT again on last Friday.

anyway, our toy has been shipped out yesterday under UPS tracking numbers: H788 4284 901

i'm following up closely, dont worry.

Guys.. I just received our toys.. oops. I mean DVD players via UPS..

OK KL people, pls sms me ASAP for delivery instruction.

I am in Klang now. Can collect in Glenmarie after 3:00 pm. Today NS holiday..

BTW, the tax is RM102.56 for 4 nos of DVD.. So please pay your share of RM25.64 per DVD

my hp is 012 xxxxxxxx

OK have set to Badrul to meet at Holiday Inn Glenmarie at 3:00 pm..

Anybody want mine at cost. Found that it is too big for E46. The screen edge is touching the seat.. I think 7.5" would be better.

BMW 2007,

Is my new "toy" with you already... When can we meet up for collection...

Let me know ya..

OK have set to Badrul to meet at Holiday Inn Glenmarie at 3:00 pm..

Anybody want mine at cost. Found that it is too big for E46. The screen edge is touching the seat.. I think 7.5" would be better.[/quote]

bro, yours is extra spec , black , right? Considered SOLD :) I ll buy it off u . so , when i pick up mine later I ll pay u for the other one as well. Thanx...

thanx BMW2007 & Jarance.. FF will be thrilled when he gets back from Auckland..

nazrie;465996 said:
bro, yours is extra spec , black , right? Considered SOLD :) I ll buy it off u . so , when i pick up mine later I ll pay u for the other one as well. Thanx...

naz, can you remove my tel no.. I dont to receive call pertaing to the dvd since the unit is sold to FF.

Hope you guys post up the installation of the new toy..

Thank to BMW2007 for making this happen and FF for starting the thread..

As for me.. I am going to sulk in a corner..

btw... thank for the tips... LOL...

Guys, glad that you have received your toy, hope you are enjoying.
One problem that i noticed is the 12V power supply cable missing from the package, please check yours and let me know if your package having the same. I will request from the supplier.

Yee, your toy is with me but the 12V power supply cable is missing. Will claim from the supplier. Sorry about it.

Thanks

Mine the tip of the 12v power supply thorough the ciggie lighter is missing.. Its ok lah.. will try to find a replacement..

same here... missing lah... i thot something was amiss but couldnt put a finger on it.. NOw I know :) thanx..

Top Bottom