Where to buy: Central armrest DVD player

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw2007, have TT the amount rm690 to your cimb account on 05/10/09 via Interbank Transfer fr Alliance Bank (you should receive it in 1 or 2 days)..

pls confirm receipt.

jarance;458768 said:
Sure or not that the RM690 comes with TV function. I thought the RM690 have extra bluetooth and IPod ready.

If got TV function, I think I go for the extra spec..

nazrie where are you.. you might want it since now got TV function.. problem is where to install the antenna.. sharkin ????

yea yea ..count me in :) black please.. TT monies to whom please :D me want TV coz can LISTEN to TV news maaaa.. thanx again..

preferably either maybank2u or CimB oso can.. please include your email please for transfer notification .. me want the full works (got bluetooth & Ipod ready oso kan?) with TV and black kalerrr pretty please .. thanx very much.. i ll sms FF later to log in here..

1. Badrul - normal spec, grey
2. Jarance - extra spec, black
3. BMW2007 - extra spec, black
4. Yee7402 - normal spec, black
5. NazriE - extra spec , BLACK
6. Yoke - extra spec , BEiGE

nazrie;460647 said:
yea yea ..count me in :) black please.. TT monies to whom please :D me want TV coz can LISTEN to TV news maaaa.. thanx again..

nazrie, PM sent, pls check.

yoke, are u from KL?

I think it good to go once FF confirmed. let give him a few days before we close the ordering.

Ref No. : 92032298
Transaction Status : Successful
Payment Alert SMS status : -
Transferred From : 1@#$%^&****#3
Account Type : Savings Account-i
Transferred To : 0!@$%^&*@#*#8 Add to Favor List
Beneficiary Name :
Transferred Amount : RM 690.00
Email Alert :
Sms Alert :
Sms Charges : RM 0.20
Beneficiary Payment Alert SMS status : Successful
Available Balance : XXXXXXXXXXX
Remarks : payment for EXTRA specs , BLACK . staying in Subang Jaya , Selangor.Thanx Alvin. Much obliged -NazriE-

Transaction Date, Time : 06-Oct-2009 11: 20 :57 AM

This is a computer generated receipt and no signature is required

P/S : I already left a Vmail on his number..i m sure he'll respond soon.

jarance;460341 said:
FF where are you?

Still flying around ? Can you park your plane and reply pls.

maybe FF is waiting for the signal from air traffic controller before he can land his jet?? hehee :driver:

erm..not sure ... each time I call , got into Vmail only.. Also no reply from sms..

OK let be fair to all who have ordered. I am sure everybody is anxious to see our new toys.. oopps I toys for our kids.. hee.. hee..

Last order shall be MONDAY- NOON.. If FF does not reply by then.. BMW2007.. pls proceed as per payment received..

Thank you for your kind understanding..

ok, today is the due date, Monday 12noon. I wil proceed the order as per payment received as below.

6. Yoke - extra spec , BEiGEl

BMW2007;461805 said:
nazrrie, FF's jet haven't landed yet?? still no news from him..

BMW2007;460853maybe FF is waiting for the signal from air traffic controller before he can land his jet?? hehee :driver:[/quote said:
Sorry guys. I was in MCAS Miramar, California and my phone has no 3G or tri-band function.

(MCAS - Marine Corp Air Station formerly NAS - Naval Air Station)

L1020328.jpg

BMW2007;462562 said:
ok, today is the due date, Monday 12noon. I wil proceed the order as per payment received as below.

6. Yoke - extra spec , BEiGEl
7. Funfer_fahrer - extra spec, BLACK (military spec)

How do I proceed with the payment?

funfer_fahrer;463503 said:
7. Funfer_fahrer - extra spec, BLACK (military spec)

How do I proceed with the payment?

Sorry, FF.. your "military spec" will have to wait for the next order. need to customize for u.. hehee

Guys, i have placed the order and we should be able to get it by end of next week if everything is going smooth.

funfer_fahrer;463502 said:
Sorry guys. I was in MCAS Miramar, California and my phone has no 3G or tri-band function.

(MCAS - Marine Corp Air Station formerly NAS - Naval Air Station)

Bro, what are u doing there? are u one of the performers? :rolleyes:

picture.php

Top Bottom