Unofficial Go Kart Race championship by Team HSP

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
As the venue is in the KSA neighbourhood.. will the KSA calendar gals grace the event..?

Sorry gamenoob n tianci, i have to ffk. Something unexpected croped up. Let me know if there is a any penalty.

rx8;809264 said:
Sorry gamenoob n tianci, i have to ffk. Something unexpected croped up. Let me know if there is a any penalty.

Get Mr P to replace you :) hehehehe

rx8;809264 said:

Penalty is you buy us authentic Penang Fried Oysters! Hehehe ...

Ho chien besar , tambah ho chien. No problem tianci. Can only think of pavillion food court serving decent ho chien.

rx8;809447 said:
Ho chien besar , tambah ho chien. No problem tianci. Can only think of pavillion food court serving decent ho chien.

We go Penang laaaaaaaa ...

Yeah can't wait for the race later! Please give me handicap for weight ya! :p

tIANcI;809591 said:
Dun worry, we will give you handicap. We break one of your legs ok.
Kantoi already, dunno which one to sacrifice hahaha, have to be left leg, can live without braking :p

Hope you guys had fun. Was stuck in Kl traffic to make the venue on time :frown: ..... I tot I cud have a practise round before the Official Race of the Club next week ... huhuhuhu .... :(:(:(:

tiANcI....do forgive me could't be there as i was still at the workshop in Ampang till 6pm.

I did try and call irfan but a guy said i got the wrong number??? Hehehe:):)

tIANcI;809681 said:
Alby ... You got too many bfs!

Opssss .hehehe.......bukanlah tIANcI. I betul2 ingat I dial the number that irfan gave

and wanted to say have a good drive as i was still stuck at the workshop.

Truly hope everything went well!!! :):)

Top Bottom