BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Vroomm!! vrommm!! budak2 bangun, nak ikut ayah tgok kereta kecik laju tak!? (go kart)
Hahaha

From Selayang to Shah Alam yeah!

mohd jen // hafizy

Hi guys. Im arriving soon. Black 325 no. 882. Im Nick and I dunno anyone yet.. minta tunjuk ajar ye..^^

Very good turn out. I could see everyone having a good time. As usual, the hustlers Jeffrey, komeng and xxx are bullying everyone :D

Sorry I couldn't stay until the end, but I'm sure would be an exciting final!

Good job to the organising committee. Next time we do 100cc hehe

Thanks all for making this happen.

Trophy is with me and i am engraving my name tonight... Ciao

Should not have had supper last nite and not going to the toilet to dispose....hence the weigh issue...otherwise can tapau mohd jen and Hakka on the straight....kekeke....

Had lots of fun....thanks to all!!!

Next round paint ball!!!

Wasn't sure if I could make it, make it I did ..after a 47km ride with an average speed of 26kmh so that I can get back in time....but it was well worth it as I went home with some goodies from Famous Amos...kakaka. There is one person I want to particularly thank and that is Alby325i...she kept us fed and hydrated throughout the event..and also not forgetting the cmlah for subsidizing rm50 of the Rm150 participation fee...and also Tq to whoevers great idea that jeff and me have to start from the back...knn...lucky I didn't have to be stretchered out of the cart..

Managed to drop by for 15mins due to tight schedule. you guys had so much fun, wished i could have joined the race. we surely do have some boyracers in the house. congrats to the organiser.

XXX;811256 said:
Wasn't sure if I could make it, make it I did ..after a 47km ride with an average speed of 26kmh so that I can get back in time....but it was well worth it as I went home with some goodies from Famous Amos...kakaka. There is one person I want to particularly thank and that is Alby325i...she kept us fed and hydrated throughout the event..and also not forgetting the cmlah for subsidizing rm50 of the Rm150 participation fee...and also Tq to whoevers great idea that jeff and me have to start from the back...knn...lucky I didn't have to be stretchered out of the cart..

A very good evening to ....XXX....CMs , OMs , CG Brothers. :)

You are most welcome my friend.:)
Indeed ....it was a happy moment for me to be there with all of you and able
to come for this event plus give my support to all of you my amazing friends
that I love to call as my brothers. Honestly being there for the first time plus all of you
will be part of my history and truly wish to give it as my hobby soon!!! hehehe....:)
Tqvm to CM for organising it for all of us. Tahniah dan Syabas too to all the winners and also
to each and everyone of you who came plus had a good match.
Well Done for the Amazing Brother Hood Frendship among all of you and able to get to know each
other better plus have a good time ....

Tqvm Cheers to All and have a gread weekend.

Love Always From me

Alby325i :):)

maccasel;811200 said:
Should not have had supper last nite and not going to the toilet to dispose....hence the weigh issue...otherwise can tapau mohd jen and Hakka on the straight....kekeke....

Had lots of fun....thanks to all!!!

Next round paint ball!!!

Paint ball??? I look forward to that!!! hehe can finally shoot Prez and vp plus the cm proper lol cabutzzzz

P/s: no pics?

B33mEr;811299 said:
Paint ball??? I look forward to that!!! hehe can finally shoot Prez and vp plus the cm proper lol cabutzzzz
P/s: no pics?

:eek::eek::eek: ..... Looks like I need to come in full body armour, this time around :biggrin: ...

Thanks to the CM for the events. It was fun to see all the buayas in action.

and special thanks to alby to the currypuffs, foods and drinks. Appreciate that you pay for all the drinks from your own pocket when your stock ran out. I hope I have the opportunity to repay your kindness in taking care of us.

jarance;811306 said:
I hope I have the opportunity to repay your kindness in taking care of us.

This is the real buaya darat la. don't be fooled by his innocent old Unker looks, many girls fell prey to this dangerous buaya. Hehehe

ramsing;811160 said:
Very good turn out. I could see everyone having a good time. As usual, the hustlers Jeffrey, komeng and xxx are bullying everyone :D

Sorry I couldn't stay until the end, but I'm sure would be an exciting final!

Good job to the organising committee. Next time we do 100cc hehe

Woi...Master Ghee, mana ada hustle...fast time, slow time....still had to start at the Back:47:

dzuljazz2001;811304 said:
:eek::eek::eek: ..... Looks like I need to come in full body armour, this time around :biggrin: ...

Hehehe....yes Dato President you have to be prepared.:):)

XXX;811256 said:

Im still lost on the " belakang mari" rule for me and XXX. Will need to inform FIA that their rule of pole position starts in front is totally wrong. Now where the heck did i keep Bernie's...mobile number:smokin::call2:

jarance;811306 said:
Thanks to the CM for the events. It was fun to see all the buayas in action.

and special thanks to alby to the currypuffs, foods and drinks. Appreciate that you pay for all the drinks from your own pocket when your stock ran out. I hope I have the opportunity to repay your kindness in taking care of us.

Hello ....Jarance :)

You are most welcome my friend and tqvm for all your kind words.
I truly feel that money we all can cari plus it can come and goes
but having good friends in life is a blessing indeed.
In the mean time do take care my friend and have a great weekend....ya :)

Cheers

ramsing;811307 said:
This is the real buaya darat la. don't be fooled by his innocent old Unker looks, many girls fell prey to this dangerous buaya. Hehehe

Hello....Ramsing :)

Hahahaha...tersenyum. As for now I trust him.....:) Well now days buaya laut dan buaya yang memakai
pakaian pun bahaya jugalah Ramsing.

Cheers my friend

jeffreyewe;811317 said:
Special thanks to sis Alby325i for the food and drinks...burpppp!

Hi...Jeffreyewe :)

You are most welcome my brother Next time kita semua tt plus teh tarik
and drive.....ya. :)

Take care and have a good rest....ya after todays event !!!! Hehehe

Cheers to you

Top Bottom