Gokart Challenge ... MishMash Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rx8;823659 said:
Good on 2 datuk. Hope there will b a positive response from d CMs, v can arrange a BBQ after that or potluck.

Or happy hour :4:

_M_;823635 said:
There r not many hardcore go-karters out there prepared to pay rm350.. or just simply not many brave souls prepared to accept a challenge from the CRaZy One.. :D

The kiamsiap in me won't go for it due to the price tag.. But that's just me...

dzuljazz2001;823657 said:
Our apologies for the slow response to this initiative :4: ... Had actually discussed this with slyder during our last TT session together. The CM will discuss this among us this weekend and will response accordingly :). ..

Cheers.
Ram ... Maybe we can get Banglas to join in. They would be more enthusiastic. Its amazing all the talk about dying forum and the standard politically correct replies by some but then if its not an official event, some really could not care la. Best to just stick with 3rd party events and call it. At the end of the day nothing changes. Told you Slyder ... That call you made only got lip service la from the top. LOL

Looks like guns are being pointed to the heads of the CM to make decisions nowadays

Why the unnecessary tension ah?? It's definitely not a bed of roses being in the committee.
If that is the way spearheads are pointed at committee members at all times, all the other members would be scared to take any position in the next committee...
Remember, it's voluntary payless (and thankless) job.

Cheers...

No tension la Fabes. A little drama to stir attention to hopefully have some response. Since nothing else going on, at least go kart action for an event this month. After all, this forum has traffic only when drama abound. :D

Hehe who asking CM to resign? We've been reminded many times that its a thankless job and no one ever appreciates all the hard work. :D but I guess TS was hoping at least a hello, thanks for organising. Oh well, cest la vie

fabianyee;823675 said:
Why the unnecessary tension ah?? It's definitely not a bed of roses being in the committee.
If that is the way spearheads are pointed at committee members at all times, all the other members would be scared to take any position in the next committee...
Remember, it's voluntary payless (and thankless) job.

Cheers...

lamoo;823665 said:
Ram ... Maybe we can get Banglas to join in. They would be more enthusiastic. Its amazing all the talk about dying forum and the standard politically correct replies by some but then if its not an official event, some really could not care la. Best to just stick with 3rd party events and call it. At the end of the day nothing changes. Told you Slyder ... That call you made only got lip service la from the top. LOL

Looks like guns are being pointed to the heads of the CM to make decisions nowadays

eh unker lamoo, i didn't know u posted la. from my iphone, i tto was someone else. hehehe. aiya official or 3rd party, whats the diff? unless now if an event has no chop mohor bwmclub, means its not laku ar? hahahaha. maybe times are changing la like fabes said.

btw who pointing guns all la? nowadys, if u point gun, they say hard work but no one appreciate and will resign wor :D. so best we point HH glasses better la. lol

:listen: like I hv said b4 bro ram, you will never hear any of such remarks or statement coming from us CM in the future, God willing :4:. We accepted the nomination and we will do the best we can ....:4:..

ramsing;823873 said:
eh unker lamoo, i didn't know u posted la. from my iphone, i tto was someone else. hehehe. aiya official or 3rd party, whats the diff? unless now if an event has no chop mohor bwmclub, means its not laku ar? hahahaha. maybe times are changing la like fabes said.

btw who pointing guns all la? nowadys, if u point gun, they say hard work but no one appreciate and will resign wor :D. so best we point HH glasses better la. lol

hahaha relax la boss, we might not have much going on but at least we have our humour :). i was just clarifying to unker lamoo la. he sometimes take too much blue pills until not enough blood flowing to the rest of the body :D

dzuljazz2001;823886 said:
:listen: like I hv said b4 bro ram, you will never hear any of such remarks or statement coming from us CM in the future, God willing :4:. We accepted the nomination and we will do the best we can ....:4:..

I am heavy la, overweight, kart might not move...hence I was second last the last time out...

maccasel;824236 said:
I am heavy la, overweight, kart might not move...hence I was second last the last time out...

No worries abt coming 1st or last Mac. Lwn tetap lwn hihihihi :4:..

maccasel;824236 said:
Don't worry bro, even with the heavier set, it will be a good fight with the 100cc CRG karts. I am 108kg and still can give a little bit of fight (blocking and making them spin out :p)

maccasel;824236 said:
Mac technically heavy should be better. more stable cornering ;)

dzuljazz2001;823657 said:
Our apologies for the slow response to this initiative :4: ... Had actually discussed this with slyder during our last TT session together. The CM will discuss this among us this weekend and will response accordingly :). ..

Cheers.

My turn for apologies for slow response. This was the follow up since had lunch with tianci and we immediately posted using his laptop.

slyder;826219 said:
My turn for apologies for slow response. This was the follow up since had lunch with tianci and we immediately posted using his laptop.

Aiyaaaa ... Nevermind la. As it is there are groups of bimmer owners who are already actively have drives, outings etc la. No more initiatives ... Like some OMs say to me, just keep to our Watsapp gangs cukup laaaaa

Top Bottom