HSP Badminton Sessions

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I officially suck the most at this! Haha.. Anyway, its good to sweat after a long time.. Badan sakit2 wo till today.

The rest pls come la....ketar lutut to face amoisky ka....I want to partner ramsing n kick @$$ the self proclaimed king....so, turun la this wednesday......cabutzzzz

Nightswan;809345 said:
I officially suck the most at this! Haha.. Anyway, its good to sweat after a long time.. Badan sakit2 wo till today.

Hehehe ....were you the one dah duduk kejap lepas tu dah susah

nak diri pulak..!!! :) anyway ...i am sure you will be better in days to come :):cool:

Looking at the way how you all play emm segan pulak dah lama

tak pergi gym....lainlah sky is good!!! :):)

B33mEr;809300 said:
It was a great session ... Irfan and Amoisky indeed can play. Gotta be careful with Amoisky cos her drop shots is a killer definitely a match for the rest of the guys and Irfan with his lightning smash scares the rest of us ... Lives up to his name Fan Lin Dan :4:

Looking forward to next Wednesday!

Just helping you guys to loose the extra belly.. Hahahaaa.. All drop shots selalu accident one.. Never really intended.. Wakakaka..

Alby325i;810175 said:
Hehehe ....were you the one dah duduk kejap lepas tu dah susah

nak diri pulak..!!! :) anyway ...i am sure you will be better in days to come :):cool:

Looking at the way how you all play emm segan pulak dah lama

tak pergi gym....lainlah sky is good!!! :):)

Wahh!! Susah lah mau cari makan ini macam.. Sudah ada reputation killer drop shots.. Am not that good la Alby, just for the fun of playing badminton jer..

AmoiSky;811951 said:
Wahh!! Susah lah mau cari makan ini macam.. Sudah ada reputation killer drop shots.. Am not that good la Alby, just for the fun of playing badminton jer..

Elehh.. hustler tuuuu.. semput nak kejar drop shot!

As usual I'll join later.. c u guys abt 9pm. Kasi Amoi letih dulu.. :4:

tIANcI;808454 said:
The HSP have decided that all bimmer owners should start a more healthy lifestyle. Hence we are gathering for badminton sessions. The info is as follows:

Date: every Wed
Venue: Badminton Hall, Desa Kiara Condominium (opposite Tropicana City Mall)
Time: 08:00 hrs

We have started this lsst weekend and it was sure fun. So come one, come all. Bring out your racquets and let's have fun!

Bro, may I know how many court u guys using? If more than 10 playing a court then a bit difficult. Do I need to commit long term or I can come whenever I free? Terima kasih

polaris78;814549 said:
Bro, may I know how many court u guys using? If more than 10 playing a court then a bit difficult. Do I need to commit long term or I can come whenever I free? Terima kasih

Bro just come ... There is no commitment. Tonite badminton starts at 8-10pm.

Top Bottom