Ultra Racing to improve handling...Malaysia boleh-ke?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
A thanks for the comment and the feed back from all of you, specially is bro leforte, he give us a very clear message, don't use the thing when you don't know how it works, and be a smart consumer. ^_^

I’m so sorry to bro leforte, because we have given you the wrong message, please forgive us. Rear anti-roll bar is not bigger better, the main function of the anti-roll bar is reducing the body roll of the car when turning in the corner, the bigger/stiffer the anti roll bar is, the more stable the car is.

But when anti-roll bar is too stiff, it will lead the car to over-steer, it is good news for the racing hardcore fans but a bad news for normal driver. Normally, over-steer mean the car can turn more faster in the cornering, for racing hardcore, they can do many sharp maneuver or drifting, for normal driver, they will feel the car is too “sensitive”.

cartoon;358151 said:
A thanks for the comment and the feed back from all of you, specially is bro leforte, he give us a very clear message, don't use the thing when you don't know how it works, and be a smart consumer. ^_^

I’m so sorry to bro leforte, because we have given you the wrong message, please forgive us. Rear anti-roll bar is not bigger better, the main function of the anti-roll bar is reducing the body roll of the car when turning in the corner, the bigger/stiffer the anti roll bar is, the more stable the car is.

But when anti-roll bar is too stiff, it will lead the car to over-steer, it is good news for the racing hardcore fans but a bad news for normal driver. Normally, over-steer mean the car can turn more faster in the cornering, for racing hardcore, they can do many sharp maneuver or drifting, for normal driver, they will feel the car is too “sensitive”.

bro cartoon, your front ARB for my civic FD was only 1mm larger (if not the same) than stock, it didn't even come with bushes because they could fit on the original bush. how do u explain that? to reduce over-steer? off course when i bought the ARB i was expecting larger ones...

btw bro cartoon, what improvements can i expect by installing UR front & rear lower bar on my e60 which already has larger ARB & sport springs. tq...

bro cartoon, your front ARB for my civic FD was only 1mm larger (if not the same) than stock, it didn't even come with bushes because they could fit on the original bush. how do u explain that? to reduce over-steer? off course when i bought the ARB i was expecting larger ones...

For front wheel drive vehicle, front anti-roll bar can't be too big or too stiff, this will make the car be more difficult on wide angle turning (U-turn), resulting under-steer. The main function between front anti-roll bar and rear anti-roll bar are same, but both setting is completely different.

btw bro cartoon, what improvements can i expect by installing UR front & rear lower bar on my e60 which already has larger ARB & sport springs. tq...

It can strengthen the front and the rear lower section of the chassis, offer more stable of handling. This will make the different when travel on high-speed corner.

We highly recommend for the driver who is using the coil over absorber or sport spring to install the strut bar. When equip with the coil over absorber or sport spring, the impact force from the road will be transfer more directly to the chassis, if the chassis not strong enough and cannot hold the impact, the chassis will be damage little by little.

Strut bar is help to strengthen the chassis, offer stable handling.

Anti-roll bar is help to reduce body roll during cornering, this will also change the characteristic of the car.

cartoon;358229 said:
For front wheel drive vehicle, front anti-roll bar can't be too big or too stiff, this will make the car be more difficult on wide angle turning (U-turn), resulting under-steer. The main function between front anti-roll bar and rear anti-roll bar are same, but both setting is completely different.

It can strengthen the front and the rear lower section of the chassis, offer more stable of handling. This will make the different when travel on high-speed corner.

We highly recommend for the driver who is using the coil over absorber or sport spring to install the strut bar. When equip with the coil over absorber or sport spring, the impact force from the road will be transfer more directly to the chassis, if the chassis not strong enough and cannot hold the impact, the chassis will be damage little by little.

mr. cartoon, are you from Ultra racing? mind tell us how does your company's lower bars for front or rear provides any additional reinforcement or strengthening to the car, i have seen and even drove a fellow friend's minicooper s with all the lower bars and braces from your company, and i can tell there is no before or after difference or improvement at the sepang track? the only thing different may be the extra rattling he hears in the car, so he wants to return them, can he??:top:

can i challenge you with the bar designs specific to the e60. how can they strenghtern the front and rear section of the chassis when the bars itself is attached to the subframe which they are both a isolated unit from the chassis. besides all the point of attachment are all weak and flimsy. the bars are not even torqued to provided any form of strengthening to the chassis, and as what others like dave who is a structural engineer have commented on the design which is totally wrong, i too can only conclude and concur with them that they are merely flimsy cosmetic add-ons that serves no purposed. please provide your input.

why dun u all come to sepang, book a session on 30th Nov with HPC and test....can run one session without the bars.....the other session without lor.....

then no need fight on pc, as they say talk is nothing. Can settle your challenges once and for all.

What say u all?

Top Bottom