Handling 101: Reduce Body Roll - ARB or shocks first?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The time has come. Decision been made. Will be visiting Richard of Titans this Thurs or Fri for an appointment for a new set of custom shocks. After the recent rempit session to Bukit Putus, the old and soft shocks no longer do justice.

wingzee;804599 said:
The time has come. Decision been made. Will be visiting Richard of Titans this Thurs or Fri for an appointment for a new set of custom shocks. After the recent rempit session to Bukit Putus, the old and soft shocks no longer do justice.

should be no regret bro on this. I ve been using them on my e46 for the past 3 years d. But my setting a bit on the soft side..

kby88;805004 said:
should be no regret bro on this. I ve been using them on my e46 for the past 3 years d. But my setting a bit on the soft side..

Tested Bro kby88 monster before and the suspension is definitely better than my stock standard. Lowered stance looks good too.. Surely no regret

Got my TITAN absorbers done at MPD Auto today. Work done by Uncle Richard and his kulis while test drive were done by Richard's son, How Loong with DSC off. Handling is top-notch now. Car felt more planted and in control. Slightly lowered as well.

Am happy with the performance now and putting off the ARB purchase for now until I felt more is required.

Thanks to all who recommended TITAN. Definitely no regrets. :)

For more in-depth review and photos, please visit:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?47855-My-3251/page17

Top Bottom