BILSTEIN B12 Tuning Kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i am using eibach sport springs on stock shocks (bout 4 yrs old) w/ h&R antiroll bars...what difference can i expect in term of performance & comfort if i replace the stock shocks with bilstein b8 shocks?

IsaacVky;351226 said:
b8sprintinfo.jpg

:top::top::top:

This what I used for my E36 last time. I must say very good handling but little bit stiff. Still manageable. Thinking of getting the smaller shaft one but still undecided. Damn now the price already increased a lot compare last time.

FrontShocks.jpg

ess530i;351193 said:
i'm still trying to figure out the source of the noise, its hard to tell from the front. haven't got the chance to be the rear passenger of my car yet! :)

i finally got the chance to be the rear passenger in my car and found out that the source for the squeaking noise is actually from the fold down seat lock. once the seat (in my case, the right one) is down, the noise is gone. fixed it by stuffing a sheet of foam onto the lock and boy i'm sure glad the noise is gone hehe

initialM;351242 said:
This what I used for my E36 last time. I must say very good handling but little bit stiff. Still manageable. Thinking of getting the smaller shaft one but still undecided. Damn now the price already increased a lot compare last time.

]
E39 rm2600 :top: Last week i got it from Autofuture.
Image407.jpg

Image410.jpg

Top Bottom