tough decision e36 or e30?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
If u really like E30...make sure find a good condition one and pay slightly higher than market price.....

Find those with ori bodykit,rim etc.....

This baby is in Kuching. http://www.mudah.my/Rare+BMW+E30+320i+sedan-7864193.htm:top:

Only RM18,888

4482975172.jpg

If only my e46 was all paid up......:17::bawling:

Salut

thanks guys for tips...will keep that in mind... but first i need to make up my mind first... that is my delima...

gben;613323 said:
thanks guys for tips...will keep that in mind... but first i need to make up my mind first... that is my delima...

Let me help you. See the pic and decide.

The only setback is that its an Auto but that would not deter you from choosing, right!! considering the amount of options of changing it to manual!!!

I seem to notice many have been bitten by the E30 bug!

Would love to have one for myself too... and an E21, E36 Coupe and the list goes on as I'm sure many here would love to.

Thing is, listen to your heart... stick to your decision, nurture her back to her former glory in the best way you can. Then sit back, light a cig and have some teh ais... and bask in her aura. That smile in your heart is worth every penny you've put in.

Good luck and have fun in your wonderful journey...

Blackcat...seems we appreciate the e30 in a same manner. Likewise for Mizhan I guess ;) Am glad I am lucky enough to enjoy and experience an 80s BMW in this new era. Was born in 84, same year as the e30.

Regards

Top Bottom