tough decision e36 or e30?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gben

Club Guest
HI guys,hope you guys can give me some light... i am having a delima to buy either an e30 or an e36..what you guys think?...pros and cons...?.. thanks

Hi gben,

Would appreciate if you could introduce yourself in the Newbies' thread...there's a template which you can use if you are not sure..

Cheers :)

gregcwho;612728 said:
Hi gben,

Would appreciate if you could introduce yourself in the Newbies' thread...there's a template which you can use if you are not sure..

Cheers :)

OK done... thanks.... so guys... help me guys... :)

IMHO, e30 is the older version of e36..however, both are equally stunning cars if done up properly..its up to your budget n passion. listen to your heart bro so that u will never regret.regards

If i have 30K cash, i will buy e30; if i have 60K then i will go for e36.

gben;612718 said:
HI guys,

hope you guys can give me some light... i am having a delima to buy either an e30 or an e36..what you guys think?...pros and cons...?.. thanks

Is that a question to ask man.....
e30 > e36 hands down

Price tag doesn't make a car, character does. In that case, e30 has more character than e36.
/thread

depends on how much BMW you have in you. if you got it oozing out of every single orifice, definitely the E30. if you merely enjoy driving regardless the make, then settle for E36.

e36 ..less headache as parts are aplenty .... e30 you need to know the underground ppl ....

Ok racun time...

IMAG0899.jpg

If you want one of the best E36s out there, contact Iceman13. His rims are the same as the ones on the mag cover. Very awesome E36 manual...

Owner lagi awesome. :4:

ICEMAN 13;612883 said:
e36 ..less headache as parts are aplenty .... e30 you need to know the underground ppl ....

Hahaha ... pretty much true. In the long run an E30 will be more expensive to maintain especially when rust comes into mind. Both are great cars but at the end it comes down to what you have in mind when owning either vehicles ... Will it be a weekend car or a daily ride?

B33mEr;612895 said:
Hahaha ... pretty much true. In the long run an E30 will be more expensive to maintain especially when rust comes into mind. Both are great cars but at the end it comes down to what you have in mind when owning either vehicles ... Will it be a weekend car or a daily ride?

yehh e30 are like hot cakes these days .. everyone seem to be finding for one , but when the bill piles up the car would be seen in mudah once again ....ke ke ke ke ...

ahh my e36 is getting old ...need a new layer of paint soon ... to much of cucuking ....

some legends like MIzhan ...ummmmm a car without words ....

ICEMAN 13;612883 said:

B33mEr;612895 said:

yes, both iceman and b33mEr said is very true... parts are hard to source by, knowing the ppl having it, wont sell to you, the underground is very deep, so will be your pockets...how i know ? been there, done it, out alive again...

myself just being emotional la bhai... E36 oso can la. in fact my next project will be a coupe E36 :top:

Eggie86;612890 said:
Ok racun time...

IMAG0899.jpg

If you want one of the best E36s out there, contact Iceman13. His rims are the same as the ones on the mag cover. Very awesome E36 manual...

Owner lagi awesome. :4:

i want that E9!!

mizhan;612904 said:
myself just being emotional la bhai... E36 oso can la. in fact my next project will be a coupe E36 :top:

my next project will be an e30 coupe .... or worse i'll get the NAZA Forte 2 door ....

pussy;612903 said:
yes, both iceman and b33mEr said is very true... parts are hard to source by, knowing the ppl having it, wont sell to you, the underground is very deep, so will be your pockets...how i know ? been there, done it, out alive again...

ex underground king ....the Pussy has spoken ....TQ

mizhan;612904 said:

Banyak sangat project. Hehe...

:top:

man... I'm telling you, don't settle for less, go for an e30. U'll miss out a lot if you take e36 route.

ICEMAN 13;612908 said:
my next project will be an e30 coupe .... or worse i'll get the NAZA Forte 2 door ....

talking about the forte 2 door, very good price and 6 speed transmission... wow !! proton can't even match it...

Top Bottom